- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT has donated a hosted online learning solution while its people volunteer their time
Hosted elearning platform boosts charity’s reach
For kids from deprived areas, or suffering from a disability, every day’s a challenge. As well as physical wellbeing, sport can give them a sense of belonging and encourage them to think of others. Johan Cruyff, the famous footballer, recognised that and set up the highly-successful Johan Cruyff Foundation.
But the charity’s general director, Niels Meijer, was worried its work might suffer in the economic downturn. To help reach out to Foundation coaches and young people right across Benelux and potentially the globe, BT donated an eLearning platform. That’s helping Niels and his colleagues give many more children the chance of a better future.
Like any charity we are very reliant on donations, but with the worldwide recession money is scarce. Through its people and technology, BT has helped us immensely.”
– Niels Meijer, General Director, The Johan Cruyff Foundation
- Over two years BT has invested more than €100,000 in money, time and resource to support the charity
- The arrangement is focused around the Cruyff Foundation Community Programme
- BT has funded a cloud-based knowledge solution to create a virtual learning environment
- BT people give their time to support Foundation events
- The elearning technology is helping the Foundation to cost effectively extend its services and support a wider catchment
Integrated learning anytime, anywhere
BT delivers some of the largest learning platforms in Europe for a diverse range of organisations, both as customer-hosted or cloud-based solutions. BT Learning Solutions is part of the BT Flexible Working Services portfolio, a range of managed services that helps organisations introduce new and innovative ways of working. Solutions include traditional mixed media platforms, and have expanded to include corporate social media, personal development systems, talent management and objective-based management frameworks.