- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT Cloud Contact platform continuity hits the spot for the new Lucozade Ribena Suntory business
Cloud-based solution assures service standards
When Japanese food and beverage giant Suntory acquired the Lucozade and Ribena soft drink brands from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) it created a new business: Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd. Keen to minimise disruption and maintain service to customers in 31 markets worldwide, it had to lift and shift as many operations as possible.
One such challenge fell to consumer care manager Michelle Soester, who supervised the GSK customer contact centre which ran on BT Cloud Contact. Acting smartly, Michelle retained that virtual contact centre platform and, with the help of BT, devised a hitch-free transition plan.
Retaining the familiar BT Cloud Contact platform made perfect business sense. It works well and it’s flexible and cost effective. Moreover, we understand it and it does everything we need it to do.”
– Michelle Soester, Consumer Care Manager, Lucozade Ribena Suntory
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory formed by acquisition from GlaxoSmithKline
- Essential to maintain service to existing customers in 31 markets
- Retaining BT Cloud Contact helped minimise disruption
- BT developed a transition plan to safeguard business continuity
- Pay-as-you-go solution established without significant up-front investment
- The transition went without a hitch
Pay-as-you-go, onmi-channel cloud contact centre
BT Cloud Contact is a hosted, virtual solution capable of supporting over 1,000 agents. Offering multimedia capability it can blend incoming calls with email, web chat, co-browsing, and call-back requests in a universal queue.
Run your contact centre from almost anywhere
A cloud-based virtual contact centre platform offers flexibility and agility advantages over more conventional systems. All that’s required is for a contact centre agent to have access to a telephone line and an internet connection, meaning agents can work from almost anywhere.
How to make geography history
Make it easy for customers to get in touch regardless of their location with BT Inbound Contact . Phone numbers stay with you for as long as you want them or as you grow. Advanced call identification and routing features help customers get through to the right person.
View the full case study on SlideShare