- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Why BT
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How our portfolio and investments in our people, processes and technology deliver a great customer experience.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT managed services help Noble Group stay one step ahead of emerging cyber-security menaces
Managed services support key apps around the globe
Hong Kong-headquartered Noble Group has seen a period of organisational change, requiring significant realignment of its worldwide infrastructure. Inbuilt flexibility in its contract with BT has helped manage that upheaval.
BT played a pivotal role in helping manage the transition, and now assists Noble Group in maintaining the highest standards of network security. A comprehensive suite of BT services includes managed firewall, threat monitoring, and vulnerability assessment. Combined, this keeps vital intellectual property safe and business critical systems operational at all times.
Our challenge was to find a business partner that could safeguard our network in Asia and every other place we operate in around the world. BT had all the right credentials.”
- Shane Read, Chief Information Security Officer, Noble Group
- Business runs on real-time online global trading, so network performance and security is vital.
- Following business divestment, Noble needed a partner to manage a global network spanning four continents.
- Solution includes a suite of BT managed security technologies from vendors like Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto and Zscaler.
- BT security operations centre provides 24*7 proactive monitoring and management.
- Blend of proprietary technologies and human intelligence helps prevent network attacks and protects vital information.
Fully managed network.
A fully managed BT IP Connect Global network links the company’s Hong Kong headquarters to places such as Indonesia, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Mongolia, Switzerland, North and South America and London.
Application performance management to optimise performance.
BT Connect Intelligence Application Performance Management services help optimise the network and improve the performance of business critical processes.
LAN as well as WAN management.
BT LAN management services at key Noble Group global locations for Cisco switches and routers.
The highest security standards.
The BT managed security services suite provided for Noble Group includes firewall, threat monitoring, and vulnerability assessment.
Security beyond the perimeter.
BT Managed Cloud Security with Zscaler scans and filters every byte of network traffic between the Noble Group network and the public internet.
BT One Voice IP telephony services route voice traffic over the WAN, reducing the cost of international calls. BT One Collaborate services including BT Cisco WebEx® and BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice boost collaboration possibilities worldwide.
View the full case study on SlideShare.