- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
On-premise contact centre solution from BT and Enghouse Interactive helps Robin Hood Energy grow.
Onsite contact centre chosen for new business success.
Robin Hood Energy is proud to be different. Operated on a not-for-profit basis as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nottingham City Council, its mission is to provide low-cost electricity and gas to households and businesses in the East Midlands and beyond.
Set up from scratch, the company turned to BT for technology guidance, especially around the contact centre that would power its business. BT recommended the Enghouse Interactive Communications Centre. Fully integrated with back office CRM, the solution’s scalability and multichannel capability are certain to meet the company’s immediate and future needs.
BT and Enghouse Interactive supported us really well. The contact centre solution meets our needs perfectly. It’s proven to be reliable and straightforward to configure. We couldn’t ask for more.”
- Robert Purdon, Contracts Manager, Robin Hood Energy
- This start-up business needed a scalable, fast-to-implement contact centre solution
- Enghouse Interactive Communications Centre from BT offered the right functionality at a cost effective price
- Starting with just 12 agent positions it now supports 50 and is scalable to hundreds
- BT also provided a Cisco Unified Communications Manager for telephony services and BT Inbound Contact 0800 services
- Integration with a CRM system means, for example, contact centre agents get a screen pop when a call arrives
- Delivered on schedule the solution has proven reliable and easy to use
Enghouse Interactive Communications Centre – the perfect fit.
EICC is part of the BT Onsite Contact portfolio and features the same BT technology partner as the BT Cloud Contact hosted contact centre service. The EICC solution for Robin Hood Energy runs across two Nottingham City Council data centres in a fully-redundant configuration.
Easy to make the right contact.
With BT Inbound Contact you can route callers to the most suitable agent or automated service that’s right for the enquiry. For its inbound callers Robin Hood Energy chose a golden number – 0800 0304567 – from the BT Inbound Contact Freefone range, supplemented by other 0800 numbers for specific client services.
On-premise IP telephony solution.
BT One Enterprise is our collection of site-based products for IP voice, unified communications and collaboration. Robin Hood Energy chose Cisco Unified Communications Manager with ISDN30 lines for public network access.
View the full case study on SlideShare.