- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How our portfolio and investments in our people, processes and technology deliver a great customer experience.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Agile contact centre platform ensures success of the Thales UK HR shared services initiative
Much more responsive HR in so many ways.
Life could have been a bit rosier for Kathryn Rogers, a lead administrator in the Thales UK HR office. Calls from the company’s 6,500 staff seeking expert assistance arrived pretty much at random. No-one knew how many came in, how long they lasted, or who got landed with more than their fair share.
The new Thales HR shared services centre was introduced so people like Kathryn could offer a more fulfilling customer experience. Now her workload’s far better managed. She can pay closer attention not only to callers’ needs but also to the myriad of other tasks demanded of her.
Kathryn’s much happier in her job, she and her colleagues are more productive, and the HR organisation’s more responsive to its internal audience. And BT Cloud Contact, which makes those things possible, gets the thumbs-up all round.
Since we got the new system I’m no longer a slave to the telephone. The effect’s really noticeable at one-to-ones with my boss. I’m getting due recognition for what I do because it’s suddenly become measurable and manageable.”
- Kathryn Rogers, Lead HR Administrator, Thales UK
- Thales HR shared service centre needed a new contact centre platform to offer a better experience for its internal customers.
- The BT cloud-based solution was easy to implement and integrate with the Thales UK existing telephony platform and CRM system.
- New contact centre deals with up to 2,000 calls per month with 80 per cent answered within 20 seconds.
- Workload better managed enabling a 25 per cent increase in activity with the same headcount.
- £40,000 cost avoidance.
- Transformation project has seen staff more highly motivated and customer satisfaction increased by 10 per cent.
Easy accessibility improves the customer experience.
With BT Cloud Contact, agents can log-in anywhere there’s a telephone line and internet access, for improved business resilience and operational flexibility. The system provides a wide range of reports, which help Thales manage and optimise workflow. Statistics include call volume, number in queue, time to answer, abandoned call rate, and average talk time.
View the full case study on SlideShare