- Products & services
For valuable discounts when you commit to minimum usage levels.
Complete contact management solutions for organisations aspiring to world class customer service
Powerful services that can save you money while strengthening your capabilities.
Powerful mobility services to improve productivity and enable better customer service.
BT Connect, Networks that think. Services to connect you to employees, customers, and the world
Effective services to help you improve the operational efficiency of your organisation.
Robust products to build a sustainable business with added security and resilience.
A portfolio of solutions that accesses and manages information and assets at different points throughout the supply chain
Collaborate more efficiently with employees, suppliers, customers and business partners
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Helping connect your business and technology through communications-centric professional services.
Unified communication and collaboration (UCC) solutions to transform the way you work with colleagues, suppliers and customers around the world
- Financial Markets
- Retail and Private Banking
- Wholesale Banking and Payments
- Why BT
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Visit one of our Showcases and see how we are bringing the Art of Connecting to life with interactive technology demonstrations.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
- Let's Talk
- My Account
The following conditions apply to anyone accessing and using BT websites (website), or any part of it.
BT may modify these conditions from time to time and accordingly you are advised to keep up to date with the changes by regularly reviewing the conditions. By using the website you agree to be bound by these conditions.
1. The content available on the website is for general interest only and BT does not warrant or guarantee its accuracy or completeness. It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy or completeness of the content before relying on it in any way. Your use of the content (for whatever purpose) is at your sole risk.
2. The content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, as applicable and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the website including by framing or similar means is prohibited.
3. The availability, provision and use of the products and services described on this website may be subject to legal restrictions in certain countries. Some features and capabilities of the services described may be unavailable or restricted by law.
4. BT excludes all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, the website.
5. You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods (including software) or services offered by third parties via the website or on the Internet. BT will not be a party to or in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties. Any personal information you may wish to disclose to third parties is at your own risk.
6. These conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to these conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.