- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Why BT
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Catch up on the thoughts and opinions of our experts in our blog.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
How we put our customer first.
- About us
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
- My Account
Terms and conditions
Below are the terms for some of our main services.
General Terms (GTs) – Services for use in the UK are sold under the General Terms. The contract comprises the General Terms and the Schedules for the specific services being purchased. The Schedules detail the product specific terms and are set out below under the heading ‘Schedules for Services sold under the General Terms’. Some products will also have an additional Annex, which can be found under the same tab. If you have bought a Service under the EE Mobile Schedule to the General Terms, additional terms apply and are available or referred to under the “BT Terms” tab at www.ee.co.uk/businessterms.
If you cannot find the service you are looking for under the General Terms, you may find it under the Product Services Agreement (PSA), which comprises the Product and Services Agreement, Services Schedules and Service Annexes.
- Product and Services Agreement (PSA) – formally called Master Services Agreement (MSA)
- General Terms (GTs)
If the product terms you require are not listed on this website, or if you are unsure which product terms apply to your Service, please contact your account manager.
- BT Managed Cloud Security (Zscaler)
- BT Managed Cloud Security (ScanSafe)
- BT Managed Firewall Security / BT Managed Web Security
- BT Security Threat Defence
- BT Connect Intelligence – IWAN
- BT Connect Intelligence Infovista
- BT Internet Connect Global
- BT Internet Connect Reach
- BT IP Connect Global (MPLS)
- BT IP Connect UK
- BT Optical Connect
- BTnet (Internet Connect UK)
- BTnet (Internet Connect UK) – BT Managed DDoS Security Annex
- Connect Intelligence Dynatrace
- Ethernet Connect UK
- SHDS Connect
- BT One Voice (NOTE: Customers ordering SIP Trunking are REQUIRED to have the VOIP Obligations Annex attached to their contract)
- BT One Cloud Cisco UK
- One Voice – BT One Voice SIP trunk UK
- One Voice – BT One Voice SIP Trunk UK with One Voice Anywhere
Please refer to the entry for BT One Voice SIP Trunk UK
- One Voice – VOIP Obligations Annex
- EE Mobile Schedule: Additional terms applicable to the Service provided under the EE Mobile Schedule to the General Terms are available or referred to under the “BT Terms” tab at www.ee.co.uk/businessterms.
BT Connect annexes
- Connect Applications - Connect Acceleration
- Connect Applications - Connect Intelligence
- Connect Applications - Connect Optimisation
- Connect Assessment
- Ethernet Connect - Ethernet Connect Global (formerly Etherflow Global)
- Ethernet Connect - Ethernet Connect UK (formerly Etherflow/Way UK)
- IP Connect - IP Connect Global 2
- IP Connect Web-VPN
- LAN Connect Global
- Private Line Connect
BT One annexes
- One Enterprise - Microsoft Lync
- One Cloud - BT One Cloud Cisco UK only (HUCS architecture) – UK only
- One Cloud - One Cloud Cisco global
- One Cloud - Microsoft Lync
- One Voice - Voice Port (MSA)
- One Voice - VOIP Obligations (MSA)
- One Voice expenses
BT Security annexes
- Managed Cloud Security (Zscaler)
- Managed Cloud Security (ScanSafe)
- Managed Email Security
- Managed PKI Security
- Managed Security Services
- Security Threat Services
BT Contact annexes
BT Compute annexes
- Mobility Managed Sourcing
- Mobile Device Management
- Device, Application, Content and Email Management
BT Advise Compute - IT Audit
BT Advise Contact - Contact Center Efficiency Quick Start
BT Advise Mobility - Field Force Automation Business Process Consultancy
BT Advise Mobility - Work Anywhere Quick Start