- Products & services
Products & services
View our range of product and services, and learn how they can help you meet your communication needs.
For valuable discounts when you commit to minimum usage levels.
Powerful services that can save you money while strengthening your capabilities.
BT Connect, Networks that think. Services to connect you to employees, customers, and the world
Robust products to build a sustainable business with added security and resilience.
Collaborate more efficiently with employees, suppliers, customers and business partners
Complete contact management solutions for organisations aspiring to world class customer service
Powerful mobility services to improve productivity and enable better customer service.
Effective services to help you improve the operational efficiency of your organisation.
A portfolio of solutions that accesses and manages information and assets at different points throughout the supply chain
Our solutions help you become more efficient, sustainable and secure. View a selection of our solutions, that show how our products and services work together.
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Expert help from BT to tailor a solution that fits your requirements
Unified communication and collaboration (UCC) solutions to transform the way you work with colleagues, suppliers and customers around the world
We understand how many vertical industries work. We have the knowledge and assets that help them work better. Learn how we can help you.
- Financial Markets
- Retail and Private Banking
- Wholesale Banking and Payments
- Why BT
All you need, from one partner, to connect you for a better future. Explore what we can do for you.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
Explore the opportunities for talent available at BT
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Talk to us, we're waiting to hear how we can help you
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal
Accelerating growth in Asia-Pacific, Turkey, the Middle East and Africa
Meet the Leadership Team
See how you can manage your services online with My Account
How we are helping customers become more sustainable though network-enabled ICT
How we are making a better future for people, enterprises and the environment
Whatever your communications needs, we’re sure we have the products and services to meet them
Explore our demonstrations and see how we can help you meet your communication needs
Joining our strengths with partners helps give you the very best across the globe
Operating globally, delivering locally
News, views and informed opinion on trends and issues around the globe. Join in the discussion with us.
Explore the big issues with us as we bring on the latest insight on the hottest topics around the globe
From the latest BT press releases to the local news in your region, learn more here.
Follow us on all the leading social networks. Keep up with the latest news and views, and join the conversation
- My Account
Connecting global logistics for a better future
BT provides networked IT services for global logistics providers, airlines and port operators giving them:
- Faster, more accurate delivery
- Better supply chain visibility
- Superior customer service
- Optimized asset utilization.
- We have co-innovation programmes with global logistics giants like DHL and TNT
- 15 out of 20 top airlines are BT customers, including Lufthansa, Emirates, Etihad and Air China
- The busiest trans-shipment container port in the world depends on BT.
We provide specialised services for the different types of organisation in the logistics industry, like:
- supply chain visibility solutions for third party logistics providers (3PLs)
- customs clearance services for air freight forwarders, cargo handlers and carriers
- resource optimisation systems for container terminal operators.
We also have vast experience and expertise in providing the communications and IT infrastructure, like networks and contact centres, which underpin the critical business operations of logistics companies throughout the world.
Have a good look round and Enquire Now if there’s anything you need.
- We have helped a major 3PL take 38% off their network costs, enabling them to deliver goods more quickly and cheaply
- We have helped one of the fastest growing world airlines cut its average call handling time down by 30 seconds and improve customer service by combining their 70 contact centres across the globe into 1 virtual one
- And we have helped one very large container terminal customer increase throughput by 25%, by automating their processes and integrating their systems.
We asked our customers “What’s driving change in your industry?” The answers all came down to 4 mega trends affecting global trade:
1 Unbalanced economy In Europe and the US the economy is still struggling. But in Asia-Pacific and Latin America there’s rapid growth and an urgent need to invest to seize the opportunity. And there’s a lot of uncertainty, making infrastructure investment risky.
2 Instant globalisation Trade has existed throughout human history. But what has changed more than anything is speed – not just speed of delivery, but speed at which information has to be exchanged across increasingly complex and globalised supply chains.
3 Power of the individual A lot of this is driven by consumer expectations. Online shopping is structurally altering traditional distribution channels. Third party logistics providers have to be more competitive and differentiated to seize the opportunity.
4 End to limitless resources And we are all gradually coming to realise that the world’s resources are not limitless after all. We have to reduce carbon emissions, pollute less and act with a greater sense of environmental responsibility.
For logistics providers (3PLs, 4PLs, contract logistics, transport providers and shipping companies), which have to operate at incredibly tight margins, it’s all about squeezing more efficiency out of your operation. Sometimes the only way to do that is through innovation – coming up with something none of your competitors have thought of to differentiate yourself in your marketplace.
See the ‘TNT BT Global Trace case study’ on how BT has been working with one of its major 3PL customers to innovate and launch new services.
For airlines the key opportunity is to improve customer experience from the time of the booking throughout their journey, and that means (among other things) collaborating more closely with airports, reaping the efficiencies of customer self-service and building beneficial customer relationships. BT provides managed contact centres so you can deliver great customer service.
For ports the key is to maximise asset utilisation, turn container ships around faster, and minimise unproductive movements. BT provides a container port resource optimisation system, along with all the communications infrastructure needed to make it work.
Logistics providers need to win and retain more outsourced contracts, improving accuracy, timeliness and service. BT’s services help by:
- Extending your global footprint to support client expansion plans
- Achieving end-to-end supply chain visibility to maximise efficiency, accuracy and avoid waste
Airlines need to attract more freight (and passengers), differentiating on superior customer service. BT’s services help by:
- Having a single view of the customer, with real-time booking and trading information, accessible from all customer service points
- Offering secure and efficient online booking and customer self-service kiosks
- Utilising a flexible a global network to support sustainable route expansion.
- Monitoring shipments across the airfreight community by putting carriers, handlers and forwarders on a common platform
Ports need to maximise profitability and optimise asset utilisation. BT’s services help by:
- Speeding up vessel turnaround and maximising terminal productivity with networked operational management systems
- Minimising unloaded plant movements by using systems that communicate dynamically with RTG, crane and truck drivers
- Integrating communications with hinterland rail, road and barge operators
- Providing prompt, accurate and consolidated billing through integration of disparate systems.