- Products & services
Products & services
View our range of product and services, and learn how they can help you meet your communication needs.
For valuable discounts when you commit to minimum usage levels.
Powerful services that can save you money while strengthening your capabilities.
BT Connect, Networks that think. Services to connect you to employees, customers, and the world
Robust products to build a sustainable business with added security and resilience.
Complete contact management solutions for organisations aspiring to world class customer service
Powerful mobility services to improve productivity and enable better customer service.
Effective services to help you improve the operational efficiency of your organisation.
Collaborate more efficiently with employees, suppliers, customers and business partners
Our solutions help you become more efficient, sustainable and secure. View a selection of our solutions, that show how our products and services work together.
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
Save money and boost your efficiency by simplifying your operations
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Expert help from BT to tailor a solution that fits your requirements
We understand how many vertical industries work. We have the knowledge and assets that help them work better. Learn how we can help you.
- Financial Markets
- Retail and Private Banking
- Wholesale Banking and Payments
- Why BT
All you need, from one partner, to connect you for a better future. Explore what we can do for you.
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Explore the opportunities for talent available at BT
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Talk to us, we're waiting to hear how we can help you
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal
See how you can manage your services online with My Account
How we are helping customers become more sustainable though network-enabled ICT
How we are making a better future for people, enterprises and the environment
Whatever your communications needs, we’re sure we have the products and services to meet them
Explore our demonstrations and see how we can help you meet your communication needs
Joining our strengths with partners helps give you the very best across the globe
Operating globally, delivering locally
News, views and informed opinion on trends and issues around the globe. Join in the discussion with us.
Explore the big issues with us as we bring on the latest insight on the hottest topics around the globe
From the latest BT press releases to the local news in your region, learn more here.
Follow us on all the leading social networks. Keep up with the latest news and views, and join the conversation
- My Account
Our global networked IT services are designed by people with a rich heritage of technical innovation and vertical market expertise.Contact us
- BT Global Services is a networked IT Services business that operates globally and delivers locally to help our customers succeed.
- We have a unique breadth of scope, reach and capability. We bring together communications and networked IT products and services securely and efficiently.
- We understand networks. We build and run them to deliver the applications critical to your success. We deliver with innovation and dedication. When you let us manage your networked IT services, you’re freed to get on with making your business flourish.
- BTGS connects you to a better future. We do this by making your people more productive, your customers happier, your organisations more efficient and your systems more secure.
- People choose us because we work where our customers work, we give customers services that suit their industry, we give expert thinking and we’re always trying new approaches
80% of BT’s largest customers by company turnover are expanding in Asia. We have a long history of investment, a strong customer base and an excellent product and solution offer across the Asia Pacific region. By offering the same leading technologies and services we are reputed for in the UK, we are in the best possible position to help large multinational business customers’ expand into Asia, as well as to support our Asia corporations increase their ability to do business globally”
- Kevin Taylor, President, BT Asia Pacific
BT arrived in China in 1995. Today we are stronger than ever before. We are able to draw from the vast experience, talent and capabilities from BT’s different practices around the world as well as partners in China to create innovative and customised ICT solutions for our global and local customers.
- We have over 600 people dedicated to helping large multinational organizations to expand globally and within China.
- We understand the importance of being close to our customers with 4 offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian and Shenzen.
- We have network presence in over 330 cities around China, working closely with local partners China Unicom, China Telecom and CPCNet.
- China is one of the most important sources of technology innovation and cost-effective supply. Huawei is one of BT’s suppliers and we have a global research partnership with ZTE.
- We have some key accreditations in the industry – including Avaya Platinum and Cisco Gold partnership status.
- We are recognised by Gartner as a leader in both the Global and Asia Pacific Network Service Provider Magic Quadrants. We’ve also just won Best Managed Services Provider at the Telecom Asia Awards for the 3rd year running
China is a huge and diversified market undergoing a significant transformation. It is rapidly moving away from the traditional image of a low cost manufacturing base to one driven by luxury brands, innovation, increasing front office functions, and the emergence of high value players. As we see more and more MNCs expanding into China, we are adapting how we operate to better serve our customers. We have invested in our portfolio, as well as our people, ensuring we have unique sector expertise in place to address the specific needs of our customers. We also understand the importance of building close relationship with key strategic partners in China. At BT China, we are very confident and excited about the future.”
- Eliza Kwok, Managing Director, BT China
Our customers in China are multi-national organizations with pan-Asian or global networked IT requirements such as P&G, Novartis, InBev, Mars, Unilever, Reuters, Nestlé, PepsiCo. We also serve many Chinese corporations with pan-Asian or global IT requirements, such as Huawei, Air China, China Shipping, SinoPec, ZTE and Haier.
“The reason we chose BT Global Services, is that compared to its competitors, it can provide us with more comprehensive programmes and higher levels of services. We highly value the BT investment and commitment as well as its local presence in the Chinese market. Our business needs 24/7 service support. Ensuring unimpeded connection between the service centre and each single contact point is crucial. In addition, BT possesses exceptional service management systems and damage repair solutions.” - Spokesperson, Global Network Operations and Maintenance, Haier Group
“Air China considered that BT has the best global network coverage and service capability. We felt confident that BT could support its services throughout Europe and had the resources to sort out any problems that might occur. BT was also lowest on price, so the price performance ratio was very strong.” - Davey Chen, IT Director, Air China
“We selected BT because it is a well established and financially stable company that could offer us leading technology with global reach. BT has also shown a strong commitment to China and we have been impressed with it’s people, it’s collaborative approach, and the technology innovation around its 21st Century Network.” - Xiuping Wang, General Manager, China Shipping
“We are leveraging the BT GIS solution to consolidate separate hotline facilities in over 80 countries into a much smaller number of locations. This enables us to focus on the customer service experience in each country, rather than technical issues.” - Huang Hairong, Call Centre Director, ZTE Global, Customer Support Centre
In 2007, we opened our Dalian Technology and Service Centre, providing round-the-clock multi-lingual support to our customers in Greater China, Korea, and Japan. In the same year, we also established a China Research Centre in Shanghai - subsequently moved to Beijing - which explores and develops the latest technologies for our customers through collaborations with leading Chinese universities including Tsinghua University, Shanghai Jiaotong University.
We have 2 customer innovation showcases in Beijing, and Shanghai - allowing our customers to experience our technology first hand.
Facts that you need to know