- Products & services
For valuable discounts when you commit to minimum usage levels.
Complete contact management solutions for organisations aspiring to world class customer service
Powerful services that can save you money while strengthening your capabilities.
Powerful mobility services to improve productivity and enable better customer service.
BT Connect, Networks that think. Services to connect you to employees, customers, and the world
Effective services to help you improve the operational efficiency of your organisation.
Robust products to build a sustainable business with added security and resilience.
A portfolio of solutions that accesses and manages information and assets at different points throughout the supply chain
Collaborate more efficiently with employees, suppliers, customers and business partners
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Helping connect your business and technology through communications-centric professional services.
Unified communication and collaboration (UCC) solutions to transform the way you work with colleagues, suppliers and customers around the world
- Financial Markets
- Retail and Private Banking
- Wholesale Banking and Payments
- Why BT
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Who we work with around the world
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Our global networked IT services are designed by people with a rich heritage of technical innovation and vertical market expertise.Contact us
BT China is part of BT Global Services - a global leader in managed networked IT services, operating globally and delivering locally to help our customers thrive in a changing world.
In China, we are able to draw from the vast experience, talent and capabilities from BT’s different practices around the world as well as partners in China to create innovative
and customised ICT solutions for our global and local customers.
BT arrived in China in 1995. Today we are stronger than ever before.
- We have around 320 people dedicated to helping large multinational organizations to expand globally and within China.
- We understand the importance of being close to our customers with 4 offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian and Shenzen.
- We have network presence in over 330 cities around China, working closely with local partners China Unicom, China Telecom and CPCNet.
- China is one of the most important sources of technology innovation and cost-effective supply. Huawei is one of BT’s suppliers and we have a global research partnership with ZTE.
- We have some key accreditations in the industry – including Avaya Platinum and Cisco Gold partnership status.
- We are recognised by Gartner as a leader in both the Global and Asia Pacific Network Service Provider Magic Quadrants. We’ve also just won Best Managed Services Provider at the Telecom Asia Awards for the 4th year running.
China is a huge and diversified market undergoing a significant transformation. It is rapidly moving away from the traditional image of a low cost manufacturing base to one driven by luxury brands, innovation, increasing front office functions, and the emergence of high value players. As we see more and more MNCs expanding into China, we are adapting how we operate to better serve our customers. We have invested in our portfolio, as well as our people, ensuring we have unique sector expertise in place to address the specific needs of our customers. We also understand the importance of building close relationship with key strategic partners in China. At BT China, we are very confident and excited about the future.” Annabella Yau, Managing Director, BT North East Asia
- Our customers in China are multi-national organizations with pan-Asian or global networked IT requirements such as P&G, Novartis, InBev, Mars, Unilever, Reuters, Nestlé, PepsiCo.
- We also serve many Chinese corporations with pan-Asian or global IT requirements, such as Huawei, Air China, China Shipping, SinoPec, ZTE and Haier.
“The reason we chose BT Global Services, is that compared to its competitors, it can provide us with more comprehensive programmes and higher levels of services. We highly value the BT investment and commitment as well as its local presence in the Chinese market. Our business needs 24/7 service support. Ensuring unimpeded connection between the service centre and each single contact point is crucial. In addition, BT possesses exceptional service management systems and damage repair solutions.” - Spokesperson, Global Network Operations and Maintenance, Haier Group
“Air China considered that BT has the best global network coverage and service capability. We felt confident that BT could support its services throughout Europe and had the resources to sort out any problems that might occur. BT was also lowest on price, so the price performance ratio was very strong.” - Davey Chen, IT Director, Air China
“We selected BT because it is a well established and financially stable company that could offer us leading technology with global reach. BT has also shown a strong commitment to China and we have been impressed with it’s people, it’s collaborative approach, and the technology innovation around its 21st Century Network.” - Xiuping Wang, General Manager, China Shipping
“We are leveraging the BT GIS solution to consolidate separate hotline facilities in over 80 countries into a much smaller number of locations. This enables us to focus on the customer service experience in each country, rather than technical issues.” - Huang Hairong, Call Centre Director, ZTE Global, Customer Support Centre
- In 2007, we opened our Dalian Technology and Service Centre, providing round-the-clock multi-lingual support to our customers in Greater China, Korea, and Japan
- In the same year, we also established a China Research Centre in Shanghai - subsequently moved to Beijing - which explores and develops the latest technologies for our customers through collaborations with leading Chinese universities including Tsinghua University, Shanghai Jiaotong University.
- We have 2 customer innovation showcases in Beijing, and Shanghai - allowing our customers to experience our technology first hand.
Facts that you need to know