- Products & services
- Business exchange lines
- Calls packages
- Lines packages
- Value Add analytics
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Intelligence
- Air logistics
- Asset tracking
- End-to-end visibility
- Inventory management
Help your people connect, collaborate and work securely – anywhere in the world, on any device.
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Helping connect your business and technology through communications-centric professional services.
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
Helping you bridge digital and physical worlds to deliver a seamless personalised customer experience
- Why BT
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Install our BT Showcase app and explore our portfolio technical demos
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Visit one of our Showcases and see how we are bringing the Art of Connecting to life with interactive technology demonstrations.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business
Our free, bi-monthly e-zine aims to equip your organisation with the insight to understand and thrive in a world shaped by technology and driven by communications.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
Who we work with around the world
How we put our customers first
The creative use of technology can deliver stunning business results.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
Technology demonstrations at your fingertips
- Let's Talk
Follow our articles on the Let's Talk Blog
Our free, bi-monthly technology & comms e-zine
Explore the latest insight on the hottest IT trends
- My Account
BT China is part of BT Global Services - a global leader in managed networked IT services, operating globally and delivering locally to help our customers thrive in a changing world.
In China, we are able to draw from the vast experience, talent and capabilities from BT’s different practices around the world as well as partners in China to create innovative
and customised ICT solutions for our global and local customers.
BT arrived in China in 1995. Today we are stronger than ever before.
- We have around 320 people dedicated to helping large multinational organizations to expand globally and within China.
- We understand the importance of being close to our customers with 4 offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian and Shenzen.
- We have network presence in over 330 cities around China, working closely with local partners China Unicom, China Telecom and CPCNet.
- China is one of the most important sources of technology innovation and cost-effective supply. Huawei is one of BT’s suppliers and we have a global research partnership with ZTE.
- We have some key accreditations in the industry – including Avaya Platinum and Cisco Gold partnership status.
- We are recognised by Gartner as a leader in both the Global and Asia Pacific Network Service Provider Magic Quadrants. We’ve also just won Best Managed Services Provider at the Telecom Asia Awards for the 4th year running.
China is a huge and diversified market undergoing a significant transformation. It is rapidly moving away from the traditional image of a low cost manufacturing base to one driven by luxury brands, innovation, increasing front office functions, and the emergence of high value players. As we see more and more MNCs expanding into China, we are adapting how we operate to better serve our customers. We have invested in our portfolio, as well as our people, ensuring we have unique sector expertise in place to address the specific needs of our customers. We also understand the importance of building close relationship with key strategic partners in China. At BT China, we are very confident and excited about the future.” Annabella Yau, Managing Director, BT North East Asia
- Our customers in China are multi-national organizations with pan-Asian or global networked IT requirements such as P&G, Novartis, InBev, Mars, Unilever, Reuters, Nestlé, PepsiCo.
- We also serve many Chinese corporations with pan-Asian or global IT requirements, such as Huawei, Air China, China Shipping, SinoPec, ZTE and Haier.
“The reason we chose BT Global Services, is that compared to its competitors, it can provide us with more comprehensive programmes and higher levels of services. We highly value the BT investment and commitment as well as its local presence in the Chinese market. Our business needs 24/7 service support. Ensuring unimpeded connection between the service centre and each single contact point is crucial. In addition, BT possesses exceptional service management systems and damage repair solutions.” - Spokesperson, Global Network Operations and Maintenance, Haier Group
“Air China considered that BT has the best global network coverage and service capability. We felt confident that BT could support its services throughout Europe and had the resources to sort out any problems that might occur. BT was also lowest on price, so the price performance ratio was very strong.” - Davey Chen, IT Director, Air China
“We selected BT because it is a well established and financially stable company that could offer us leading technology with global reach. BT has also shown a strong commitment to China and we have been impressed with it’s people, it’s collaborative approach, and the technology innovation around its 21st Century Network.” - Xiuping Wang, General Manager, China Shipping
“We are leveraging the BT GIS solution to consolidate separate hotline facilities in over 80 countries into a much smaller number of locations. This enables us to focus on the customer service experience in each country, rather than technical issues.” - Huang Hairong, Call Centre Director, ZTE Global, Customer Support Centre
- In 2007, we opened our Dalian Technology and Service Centre, providing round-the-clock multi-lingual support to our customers in Greater China, Korea, and Japan
- In the same year, we also established a China Research Centre in Shanghai - subsequently moved to Beijing - which explores and develops the latest technologies for our customers through collaborations with leading Chinese universities including Tsinghua University, Shanghai Jiaotong University.
- We have 2 customer innovation showcases in Beijing, and Shanghai - allowing our customers to experience our technology first hand.
Facts that you need to know