- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Application service store
Apps from BT
Deploy new apps and scale in minutes
Apps from BT makes the deployment of business applications simple, fast, flexible and as risk-free as possible. You can choose from a growing catalogue of apps and deploy them at the click of a button for however long they’re needed. Best of all, you can deploy your apps locally throughout the world and control them from a central dashboard.
How does it help me work better?
- Deploy new apps, scale in minutes
- Choose from a growing library of business applications
- Improve productivity and give your people access to the services they need, fast
How does it make my life simpler?
- Reduce complexity through a globally consistent cloud-based service
- Avoid silos and improve governance by managing apps centrally
- Get SLA-assured availability and security of an end-to-end solution
- Keep ad-hoc app deployments separate from your main IT landscape
How does it save me money?
- Align application costs to usage with autoscaling
Apps from BT specifications
Choose from a growing range of applications
- App store includes essential functions like collaboration, webservers and developer platforms and big data tools.
- Add your own new or custom applications to the platform as well, allowing you to simply and easily migrate them from your datacentre to the cloud
Get the apps you need, when and where you need them
- Choose your delivery locations from more than 20 BT data centres around the world to ensure low latency usage or legislation requirements.
- Underlying infrastructure is pre-optimised for your app and will be delivered automatically in your chosen locations – all in a matter of minutes.
- When your business needs to scale up or down, or change location, you can do this just as fast, paying only for what you use.
Get enhanced governance
- By making it quicker and easier to set up and scale apps, you avoid the temptation for different parts of the business to do their own thing – and the security risks this entails.
- Avoid adding complexity with your Apps from BT service deployed in an availability zone logically separated from the rest of your BT Compute services.
Get enterprise grade reliability
- Delivered from secure BT data centres and under the legislation your international branches require – with 99.95% SLA-assured availability of the underpinning infrastructure.
Available from our choice of locations across 5 continents
Middle East & Africa
Put the tools of the trade at everyone’s fingertips