- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
BT Enterprise Broadband
Low cost, flexible broadband solution to improve service delivery
For public sector organisations, managing with reduced budgets and increasing demands is the norm. How can organisations continue to improve service delivery and save money?
BT Enterprise Broadband provides government organisations with a corporate broadband service. The service provides a web based management tool to manage large numbers of individual low-cost broadband lines to your manage your services. With low cost and high performance and almost 100% coverage Enterprise broadband is ideal for data networking.
Enterprise broadband service is helping government organisations:
- Effectively manage traffic flow, during peak travel times by connecting your traffic management system to set and control traffic lights.
- Provide protection and peace of mind for citizen and organisations with CCTV. Monitor high crime areas and streets to prevent crime and to keep the community safe
- Provide monitoring service to reduce energy demand and cut carbon emissions. Centrally monitor heating systems in residential accommodation to help reduced energy consumption and carbon emissions.
- Improve patients’ stay in hospital. Patients can connect to the internet and keep in touch during their visits and stay in hospital.
- Enable your employees to work from home. Reduce costs, increase productivity and improve employee work life balance.
We can help you:
- Lower your costs. With no minimum contract commitment, this is ideal for temporary sites and short-term connections. It also gives you back-up communications in disaster recovery situations.
- Easy to manage your broadband needs. Lines are easy to manage through a centralised web-based portal. Tools for diagnosing and reporting faults let your IT team give your people the support they need –. Your people can also come to us direct through an end-user helpdesk. The choice is yours.
- No download limits so you have predictable costs with no surprises.
- Get a fast, secure and reliable service. You can place orders for single lines or in bulk. And you can order PSTN lines at the same time, with no need for multiple order processes. And with no traffic or download limits you won’t have slow periods or extra costs.
- Get transparent costs. You'll have a choice of broadband connection options with a competitive flat-rate monthly tariff and no call charges, all on a single, fully itemised bill. So you can manage your IT overheads and budget with no nasty surprises.
- Be leaner and greener. Encouraging home working means less travel costs for your employees and lowers your environmental impact. Home working typically means higher productivity, more efficiency, and less sickness and absenteeism, as well as reduced staff turnover.
- Have the service you want. Our service is designed to meet your needs. If you want a low-speed circuit with a top-end router and the highest level of care and support, that’s what you’ll get.
We provide this service to more than 200 organisations in both the private and public sector. They include local government, health, defence, finance, pharmaceutical, retail, transport and logistics, as well as the IT and professional service industries
Get in touch to see how we can help your organisation
BT Enterprise Broadband availability
Enterprise broadband is available to all public sector organisations within the UK