- Products & services
- Business exchange lines
- Calls packages
- Lines packages
- Value Add analytics
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Intelligence
- Air logistics
- Asset tracking
- End-to-end visibility
- Inventory management
Unified communication and collaboration (UCC) solutions to transform the way you work with colleagues, suppliers and customers around the world
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Helping connect your business and technology through communications-centric professional services.
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
- Why BT
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Visit one of our Showcases and see how we are bringing the Art of Connecting to life with interactive technology demonstrations.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & services
Data centre services
BT ComputeGet a quote
Data centre services available globally, delivered locally
Keep ahead of your competitors and make the most of new technologies with our award-winning, enterprise-class data centre services, supported by industry-leading experts. If you need more space for new servers, or you need to bring in new applications and update your systems, you can save money, improve your services and cut risk with our fully customisable range of BT Compute services. We offer 99.95 per cent service levels too.
BT Compute services are available globally from our datacenters, providing a full range of services from traditional Telehousing and Co-Location, through to the latest Infrastructure as a Service cloud offerings. BT Private Compute is provided in a secure BT-managed data centre and offers dedicated private physical server infrastructure set aside for the customer’s exclusive use. Our Cloud Compute service offers hybrid Public and Private cloud infrastructure, self-served by you via our secure portal. Services can be built and accessed in minutes.
- Better solutions through choice. The best solution for your business can be delivered with a hybrid of data centre services, offering fast, flexible access to the latest data centre technology, with specially configured elements to suit your unique needs. Whichever options you choose, the benefits are clear.
- The latest technology, at your service. We’ve invested heavily in research and development – so you don’t have to. Our services and expertise are some of the best available, which means you can focus on your core business. And because everything’s managed and maintained by us, you’ll get the benefits of the latest technology with minimal up-front cost, or none at all.
- Local infrastructure and support. For added security and ease of use, our BT Compute services are available globally with local infrastructure, local languages and local expertise too.
- Greener by design. Exploiting the latest technology means more environmental efficiency and a lower carbon footprint. BT has won awards for its green credentials – for instance, the Green Award was one of four we picked up at the World Communication Awards in 2010.
We knew we would require substantial server infrastructure to cope with such high levels of traffic, although this would only be needed until the end of the Games,” “The BT infrastructure was robust and scalable, What’s more we delivered the project free of significant capital investment and without compromising our environmental and sustainability credentials. ”
- Brian Cook, Head of Technology Service Delivery at the London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (LOCOG)
The flexibility the system gives Crabtree and Evelyn also has important financial implications. If the company needs to open up new pop up stores in the run up to Christmas, or simply get more point of sale systems online to cope with customer demand, we can simply switch on new servers within the hour.”
- Tim Johnson, IT Director, Crabtree & Evelyn
BT is rated very strong in comparison to other global data centre and cloud services providers, because it has taken an evolutionary approach to its portfolio development which mirrors the range of market readiness for virtualized IT services”
- Current analysis, Data Centre & Cloud Services assessment, John Marcus, May 2014
Data Centre Services specifications
What it costs
BT Compute services are priced according to standard pricing tools reflecting the mix of services required. Utility cloud services are priced from as little as £0.07 per hour for virtual servers. For further information contact your account manager.
Service Level Agreement
Fully assured infrastructure service. We offer service availability of 99.95 per cent.
Globally available data centre services
Our data centre services are available in all regions around the world. We provide Telehousing, Co-Location, Managed Hosting, Private Compute and Cloud Compute services from our global data centre infrastructure.
Tailor your cloud solutions in real time.
Dedicated cloud infrastructure hosting your IT.
Secure locations for your IT platforms.
Fast flexible access to cloud infrastructure.
Click to deploy business applications available at your fingertips
Enterprise grade, cloud-based object storage with enhanced security and durability
hite paper exploring how to navigate the challenges and opportunities of hybrid cloud
White paper offering a strategic approach to cloud deployment and the hybrid model.
White paper describing the security perspective of IaaS for BT Cloud Compute.
- BT Contact for Communications
- Calls & lines services - BT One
- CRM – BT Contact
- IT services - BT Compute
- Mobility services
- Network services - BT Connect
- Professional services - BT Advise
- Secure financial networks - BT Radianz
- Security & risk management – BT Assure
- Supply chain solutions – BT Trace
- Unified communications - BT One
- Transform the end user experience and improve the business case for collaboration
- Help me understand the threats to my network and secure my organisation
- Give me intelligent network solutions and keep my organisation connected
- Help my organisation succeed with adaptable networked IT services
- Enable me to mobilise my people processes and applications
- Improve my customer relationships and make me more efficient
- Professional Services for your networked IT
- Improve my supply chain efficiency
- Help me make my organisation more sustainable through greater efficiency