- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Business Process as a Service (BPaaS)
Streamline your organisations operations whilst gaining economies of scale
Organisations back office services such as HR, payroll and finance are constantly under pressure to reduce cost and adapt to an ever changing environment. To meet these challenges you need flexible and agile systems.
Research from UKAuthority* and BT Global Services states that further budget cuts will need to be made to meet increased demand, as expectations of public services continue to rise despite a lack of funding.
Organisations are making changes now to improve their internal business processes with the use of technology, outsourcing and shared services. So how can BTs BPaaS help?
We can help you:
- Manage your back office services with a simple, scalable, pay as you use service. We will take full ownership, transforming service delivery efficiently and to required standards
- With a flexible solution. Choose what elements of our service you require from Software as a Service (SaaS) to fully a managed solution
- Deliver cost savings. Our shared services approach means your organisation can benefit from lower unit costs, due to higher volumes of consolidated work.
- Deliver quick results. Our solution is quick to adopt and return results
- Easy to buy through framework contracts
- We already delivers HR, Payroll and Finance services to over 100,000 local government employees
- We deliver more than 1.5m payslips per annum to local government employees
- We provide services to every local government authority in the UK
- We have fully qualified back office personnel to deliver outstanding service to customers
Contact us to find out more.
Business Process as a Service availability
Available for UK Public sector
Contact us to find out more.