- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Business process outsourcing (BPO)
As police forces deal with budget cuts and increasing demand for services there’s a need for greater efficiency. Tough choices need to be made to protect front line services.
With around 80 per cent of their total revenue going on salaries and pensions support functions such as IT, payroll, HR and finance are under the savings spotlight. Outsourcing and sharing these common functions can release monies and time to focus on core services.
At BT we’ve a long and successful record of working with both private and public sector organisations in outsourcing business processes and consolidating these across multiple organisations.
We can help you with:
- Identifying the objectives for your outsourcing or shared service project
- Business case creation and realisation
- Managing the required cultural change for a successful outsourcing or shared service project
- Advise on how to use the Public Sector Network as an enabler of change for your project
- The design and implantation of the infrastructure you’ll need with the right levels of security
- Setting service level agreements
- Access to subject matter experts to deliver a successful project
- The ongoing management of the project
We’re proud to have recently been selected to work with Devon and Cornwall Police to provide support for and development of IT services.
The chance to work and partner with an industry leader such as BT does not come along often and the opportunities this brings to the Force should be celebrated.’
- Chief Constable Shaun Sawyer, Devon and Cornwall Polic
We’re also partnering Surrey Police to manage their mission critical data centre services to reduce costs, deliver a more modern, hosted infrastructure and to open up the possibility of more collaborative working with other police forces
Want to know more
Contact us now to see how we can help your organisation.
Business process outsourcing availability
Business Process Outsourcing is available for UK public sector organisations.