- Products & services
Products & services
View our range of product and services, and learn how they can help you meet your communication needs.
For valuable discounts when you commit to minimum usage levels.
Powerful services that can save you money while strengthening your capabilities.
BT Connect, Networks that think. Services to connect you to employees, customers, and the world
Robust products to build a sustainable business with added security and resilience.
Collaborate more efficiently with employees, suppliers, customers and business partners
Complete contact management solutions for organisations aspiring to world class customer service
Powerful mobility services to improve productivity and enable better customer service.
Effective services to help you improve the operational efficiency of your organisation.
A portfolio of solutions that accesses and manages information and assets at different points throughout the supply chain
Our solutions help you become more efficient, sustainable and secure. View a selection of our solutions, that show how our products and services work together.
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
Save money and boost your efficiency by simplifying your operations
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Expert help from BT to tailor a solution that fits your requirements
We understand how many vertical industries work. We have the knowledge and assets that help them work better. Learn how we can help you.
- Financial Markets
- Retail and Private Banking
- Wholesale Banking and Payments
- Why BT
All you need, from one partner, to connect you for a better future. Explore what we can do for you.
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Explore the opportunities for talent available at BT
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Talk to us, we're waiting to hear how we can help you
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal
See how you can manage your services online with My Account
How we are helping customers become more sustainable though network-enabled ICT
How we are making a better future for people, enterprises and the environment
Whatever your communications needs, we’re sure we have the products and services to meet them
Explore our demonstrations and see how we can help you meet your communication needs
Joining our strengths with partners helps give you the very best across the globe
Operating globally, delivering locally
News, views and informed opinion on trends and issues around the globe. Join in the discussion with us.
Explore the big issues with us as we bring on the latest insight on the hottest topics around the globe
From the latest BT press releases to the local news in your region, learn more here.
Follow us on all the leading social networks. Keep up with the latest news and views, and join the conversation
- My Account
Products & services
Web ref - 60278
Customer zone complements all of the services offered by our Service Delivery Team. With instant access to a wealth of online information and services on BT.com, you'll save time and effort on many of your day-to-day tasks. Through Customer zone you will gain access to the following:
Order placement service – that puts your orders directly onto our ordering system. Once you have submitted your order, you will receive an automatic acknowledgement detailing the order reference number - you can then track orders on Customer zone through to completion.
You can place provide, modify and cease orders (including amend/cancel of in-flight orders) for:
- PSTN (including Online LPE check and engineering appointment booking)
- Private Circuits
You can also place modify and cease orders (including amend/cancel of in-flight orders) for:
- Featurenet 1000 & 5000
- Ancillary Services (temporary lines)
Inventory tracking service – that gives you immediate, secure and up-to-date details about all your core BT products and services. It provides information against your lines and circuits, including rental and maintenance charges. This helps you control costs, provides accurate management information, and makes comparisons against your bills.
At your fingertips: online and any time
With Customer zone you can work online when it suits you and manage your BT account securely and efficiently.
Order placement service
• Order placement simplifies ordering for a wide range of BT products including: simple PSTN phone lines, Featurelines, Broadband & ISDN lines and selected Private Circuits.
• You can order new products online, as well as modify or cease existing products, working quickly and more independently.
• 'Favourites' saves you time by saving set-up orders which you can modify and re-use later.
• You can easily track your orders according to your own specific criteria by using our advanced search functionality. For example, identify all orders placed by a certain individual. Or, you can simply choose to view your most recently placed orders over the previous 2 weeks using the view recent orders link.
• You are able to amend or cancel orders that you have placed up to 48 hours before installation from the order details page.
• Use the view recent order updates link to read new updates to your open orders over the past 24hr, 48hr or 5 day period.
• Track your order projects on Customer zone, i.e., orders that you have chosen to group together.
• You can send a query to your service team to request an update, cancellation or amendment against a specific order; minimizing time spent on the phone.
Inventory tracking service
• Keeps track of all the BT products and services in all your sites, helping you to plan and rationalise costs efficiently.
• Our auditable online query functionality enables you to communicate with your Service team, minimising time spent on the phone.
• You can easily identify your inventory according to your own specific criteria by using our advanced search functionality. For example, identify all lines in a given location.
• Round-the-clock, secure access enables you to review your organisation's inventory when it's best suited to you.
Customer zone Helpdesk
You can contact the Customer zone Helpdesk on 0800 0326293 (9AM – 5PM weekdays, excluding bank holidays) or email@example.com for:
• General help and advice about using the Customer zone site
• New user registration
• Login access changes
• Password resets
• Logging a Customer zone fault
Online training is available to help you use the Customer zone Portal.
We do recommend that you complete the full course but you can complete it module by module as you require, and of course, use it for future reference.
Whilst using the Customer zone Portal please refer to the “help and tips” section behind the link at the top right of most pages for support. If you can’t find the answer to your question there then you can, from within that page, open the training course and view specific modules if you wish.
If you require further support, please contact the Customer zone Helpdesk.