- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Westminster ICT framework contract
Innovative, agile ICT solutions, all delivered via the Westminster Framework
What is Flex.Ability?
BT’s solution, a new way of procuring that can offer you up to 25 per cent cost savings against traditional contracted IT services.
Its designed to save you money, while still giving you access to innovative technology to help you access new ways of delivering better services.
It’s simple, and makes perfect sense: secure cloud-based technology, the latest innovations and fair business practices. We provide the most up-to-date solutions at the most cost-effective prices, cutting lead times and providing you with the choice to suit your requirements.
We’re currently providing councils in the tri-borough area with exceptional cost savings in line with Government cost-cutting targets, and it’s possible this new framework could also benefit you in the same way.
Flex.Ability can help you:
- Reduce your costs of procuring IT services in line with Government targets
- A flexible solution tailored to your requirements With our “Everything as a Service” (EaaS) approach you only pay for the IT services you use every month
- Improve service and innovation by helping you bring frontline services to the public faster.
- Quick and easy to procure our solution provides the highest possible standards at the lowest cost.
Flex.Ability available for UK Public sector
- Military-grade, top-of-the-range security — our Newport Tier 3+ facility is one of Europe’s largest datacentres, with biometric and military grade security and accreditations for IL3 and IL4, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001.
- Excellent service levels — you get maximum resilience and availability and we identify and fix faults. Our Managed Compute solution offers you a service level of 99.95% availability.
- Expertise, 24/7 — we manage more than 25,000 servers for more than 2,200 customers’ platforms across 45 global datacentres.
- Partnerships with world-class vendors — we hold key accreditations with leading vendors, meaning we have the skills, training and experience to deliver the best solutions for you.
- Range of security solutions — our managed security services include Firewall Service Design, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Solutions, Content Security (antivirus, mail content checking and URL filtering) and Remote Access Controls (authentication solutions).
Innovative, agile ICT solutions, all delivered via the Westminster Framework.