- Products & services
Products & services
View our range of product and services, and learn how they can help you meet your communication needs.
For valuable discounts when you commit to minimum usage levels.
Powerful services that can save you money while strengthening your capabilities.
BT Connect, Networks that think. Services to connect you to employees, customers, and the world
Robust products to build a sustainable business with added security and resilience.
Complete contact management solutions for organisations aspiring to world class customer service
Powerful mobility services to improve productivity and enable better customer service.
Effective services to help you improve the operational efficiency of your organisation.
Collaborate more efficiently with employees, suppliers, customers and business partners
Our solutions help you become more efficient, sustainable and secure. View a selection of our solutions, that show how our products and services work together.
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
Save money and boost your efficiency by simplifying your operations
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Expert help from BT to tailor a solution that fits your requirements
We understand how many vertical industries work. We have the knowledge and assets that help them work better. Learn how we can help you.
- Financial Markets
- Retail and Private Banking
- Wholesale Banking and Payments
- Why BT
All you need, from one partner, to connect you for a better future. Explore what we can do for you.
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Explore the opportunities for talent available at BT
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Talk to us, we're waiting to hear how we can help you
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal
See how you can manage your services online with My Account
How we are helping customers become more sustainable though network-enabled ICT
How we are making a better future for people, enterprises and the environment
Whatever your communications needs, we’re sure we have the products and services to meet them
Explore our demonstrations and see how we can help you meet your communication needs
Joining our strengths with partners helps give you the very best across the globe
Operating globally, delivering locally
News, views and informed opinion on trends and issues around the globe. Join in the discussion with us.
Explore the big issues with us as we bring on the latest insight on the hottest topics around the globe
From the latest BT press releases to the local news in your region, learn more here.
Follow us on all the leading social networks. Keep up with the latest news and views, and join the conversation
- My Account
Products & services
Inbound services - Web ref - 60557
Connect with your customers and drive efficiencies
We know how important it is to get every call from your customers right, both for them and for your business. Unhappy customers don’t hang around – they hang up and move on!
Be there for your customers, all the time
Choose from a wide range of memorable numbers that are yours and yours alone. You can keep the same number, if you move location and as you expand, making it easier for your customers to get in touch
Make every call count
Advanced routing means your customers always get through to the right person, wherever they are. And that helps you to keep costs down and hold on to more of your customers.
Work more efficiently
You can monitor and analyse data on your calls with our reporting tools. So you’ll be able to spot trends, plan for the future and keep an eye on costs.
By working closely with stakeholders and using innovative technology we’ve improved people’s everyday lives while driving up productivity. We now have a platform that can cope with virtually any demand even in the most difficult of circumstances.”
- Ian McCrickard, Modernisation Programme Manager, Northern Ireland Housing Executive
We can build the price of the service round your business’s needs. It’s based on connection and rental fees plus the type of call, you can benefit from discounts based on the number of minutes you commit to and the length of your contract.
We’re trusted around the world
We’re tried and trusted. We have over 25 years’ experience, and we run inbound calls services for many FTSE 100 companies. Our network handles over 7 billion calls every year supporting more than 60,000 customers.
We have a team of experts to help match our capabilities to your business. They’ll make sure your business gets exactly the technology and service it needs. We’ll work with you to find the right services and products. For example, you can design your call routing plans to help you cope with peaks in demand, ensuring no calls go unanswered.
Our prices are competitive and flexible, so we’ll be able to help, whatever your budget.
Treat your customers better and boost efficiency
Multiple access numbers
Our access numbers across different territories include:
- Geographical numbers/public switched telephone network (PSTN)/caller pays Freefone (domestic and international)
- Shared rate/cost
- Premium rate universal international Freefone number (UIFN)
Call routing features
Our flexible options give you full control over how you route calls across your contact centres. They include:
- Standard routing – sends calls to a set destination.
- Holiday routing – helps you plan for holidays and annual shutdowns.
- Day of week routing – helps you plan for set days or weekends.
- Time of day routing (time interval routing) – sends calls to different contact centres based on the time of day.
- Geographic routing – sends calls to the right language queue.
- Call limiting – limits the number of simultaneous calls to particular destinations.
- Call queuing – limits the number of simultaneous calls to particular numbers.
- Load-based routing – distributes calls by load-sharing criterion (percentage base or nth call).
- Menu-based routing – a menu of destinations, simpler than Network Interactive Voice Response (NIVR).
- Call forwarding – re-routes a call to another destination.
- Disaster recovery – includes alternative routing plans, multilingual emergency messages and overflow options.
- Dialled number identification service (DNIS) – manages certain calls such as promotion numbers to help you monitor your marketing activities.
- Calling line identifier (CLI) – we only support CLI for direct access lines in certain cases, depending on Public Telephone Telegraph (PTT) availability and local regulatory restrictions.
- Blacklist – lets you block callers, like stalkers on Freefone numbers.
- Whitelist – a list of numbers to permitted callers.
Be global, act local
There are two variants of Inbound Contact, national and global. The national variant is available within the UK but for a global solution please see the related Inbound Contact global.
Inbound Contact services come with reporting software – Inbound Analyst for the UK and Call Traffic Controller and reporter for our global customers.
Reliability as standard
Back-up and extra capacity mean our platforms are ultra-reliable. In fact, our Inbound Contact services run at 99.998 per cent reliability. So faults are very rare, but if they do happen we fix 97.5 per cent within five hours. Our Service Level Agreements mean that if we don’t meet our commitments, you get credits on your account.
Connect with your customers and drive efficiencies