- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & services
The highly advanced iPhone 5s is not only loaded with features and innovations, it’s incredible value.
- 4-inch (diagonal) Retina display with 1136x640 resolution
- A7 chip with M7 motion coprocessor
- 8-megapixel iSight camera with True Tone flash
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording at 120 fps
- FaceTime HD camera
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE1 and 802.11n Wi-Fi
- iOS 8 and iCloud
- Available in gold, silver or space grey
1 Data plan required. 4G LTE is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
iPhone is only available for BT One Mobile UK customers.