- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Local government lone workers
Maintain your duty of care to your lone workers
Employers have a duty of care for their people. We all want to make sure our colleagues are safe and not just because there are legal requirements to be considered. People working alone and in the community are likely to be perfectly safe. But there may be times when risks are increased.
Our mobile solutions have a number of lone worker applications that are designed with the safety of your employees in mind.
What we deliver
- We can equip lone workers with a protection system that allows them to quickly and discreetly notify their employer if they feel their safety is put at risk via a button on their mobile device
- A countdown timer can activate an alert if it is not deactivated
- Test messaging, emails or voice calls can be used to make you aware of the situation
- The location of the employee can be shown on a map
- Easy to do business – you can procurement via established framework contracts such as G-Cloud
Get in touch to find out more
Available for UK Public sector
Local government lone workers is available for UK public sector organisations.