- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Local government public sector network
Enabling organisations to work together
For public sector organisations, managing with reducing budgets and increasing demands is now becoming the norm. An increasing number of organisations are looking to save costs by collaboration with each other - to share physical infrastructure and resources. This can lead to better information and resource sharing, and more efficient ways of working.
One of the key elements in facilitating this is a network infrastructure that enables organisations to work together to reduce the number of separate and often replicated networks and databases.
Public sector organisations need to be able to establish networks to save costs and work more efficiently. As well as being secure, and scalable.
The Public Sector Network (PSN) enables better collaboration. Information can be securely shared across organisations with access based on needs and roles.
What can PSN deliver?
- Reduced costs via consolidation of multiple networks
- A platform to shared services, improved collaboration and greater efficiency.
- Access to cloud based and hosted services
- More joined up public services
- Security on the network for Restricted information – IL3 in old terms
BT has been involved from the outset, working with the Cabinet Office alongside other suppliers to define and develop PSN. Our breadth of ability and coverage across the PSN lots is one of the highest of any organisation. We offer you:
- Coverage - with the largest network covering the UK
- Security – assured core network delivering critical services at all security levels to Government
- Breadth of portfolio – cloud and hosted services available through many procurement channels such the PSN and G-Cloud frameworks make it easy to do business with us
- Commitment – we are founding and board members of PSNGB with investment of over £30m in PSN services to date
- Flexibility – from single connections to complex multi-service networks
Get in touch to find out more
Available for UK Public sector
Local government public sector network is available for UK public sector organisations.