- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Mobile working for Social Workers
Wouldn’t it be good if your people could see more service users every day?
A recent report states that Social Workers spend only 15% of their time with service users.
By giving your teams the right tools and access to the right data you can increase their productivity by up to 50 per cent and improve service levels at the same time.
What sort of difference could that make to you, your staff and your organisation?
Improving outcomes for you and your service users
We can help you increase productive time with easy to use mobile apps. Your people can access and update information in real time. So they spend less time on paperwork and more time with service users. And we can help you to manage workloads, schedules and appointments better.
We’ll work with you to redesign your processes to be more flexible and efficient to free up people's time. To improve outcomes for you and your service users.
And we’ll help you to build a compelling business case for this project to show clear return on investment.
What do you get?
- We deliver the devices, connections and apps to help you spend more time with service users and smart tools to intelligently manage workloads, schedules and appointments on the move
- We’ll give you advice on what sort of technology is available to suit the needs of your team.
- We can offer all of this as an optional managed service
- We’ll help demonstrate value for money and return on investment for your business case as well.
- And we share ideas and insight from other successful applications and projects we’ve been involved in.
- The best and widest range of connectivity with over 5 million mobile hot spots and the latest mobile and broadband services to keep your people connected wherever they are.
- Choice from a wide range of mobile devices to meet the specific needs of your people.
- A flexible approach to pricing.
- All of this can be offered as a managed service at a competitive price per user per month. Or if you prefer a capex payment, we can help.
- Easy to do business – you can procurement via established framework contracts such as G-Cloud
Get in touch for more information
Mobile working for social workers is available for UK public sector organisations.