- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT helps you make the connection
Connecting globally dispersed locations through an effective network is a vital necessity for many organisations. Coordinating the security, technology and costs involved can, however, feel like trying to solve an incomplete jigsaw puzzle.
To save time and resources, we’ve teamed up with specialist service providers from around the world. We offer a global, BT managed service that completes the picture quickly and effectively, regardless of geography.
Pooling resources for an effective global network
By combining expertise from providers around the globe, through our centrally managed service, BT Wholesale Private Line Connect Global will offer:
- Secure networks that prevent data being accessed by other parties - offering you and your customers complete peace of mind.
- Flexible system capabilities able to provide a wide variety of communications services through voice, data and video applications.
- Permanent connection giving your customers instant, uninterrupted access to vital processes, information and people.
- Reduced overheads through our simple price structure, and the cost benefits of combining operations through a single network.
- Effective systems management enabling you to focus on core business activities, while we take care of the day-to-day network administration.
Connect your sites efficiently and cost effectively
Your customers demand a consistent level of service regardless of where their locations are based. BT Wholesale Private Line Connect Global has been designed to help achieve this by offering:
- Global network coverage: by using BT’s extensive global network, you can cover more than 100 countries.
- Round the clock monitoring: our services are constantly monitored by our sophisticated software and BT Management Centres.
- Inherent security: a single dedicated circuit is provided to each customer ensuring no other parties can access the private line services.
- Constant connection: permanently connected between sites, ensuring there is no need to establish a connection each time information is transferred.
- Choice of bandwidth speeds: up-to-date and realtime reporting features through a secure web-based system, giving you full control and visibility of your service and costs.
- Service level agreements: offering a comprehensive level of service with realistic targets, which are tailored to your needs.
- Close-meshed network: offering wide coverage and enhanced technology enables high transmission rates at relatively low cost.
- 24/7 support: our field force meets the highest international standards and draws on a wealth of telecoms experience and innovation.
The performance you need at a businesslike cost
For your customers, who are dependant on global communications, the rules are simple: networks must be fast, secure, reliable and cost-effective, no matter how much traffic needs to be sent, or what type of traffic that is. The truth is that such an assurance is one that public networks cannot give.
BT Wholesale Private Line Connect Global provides consistent communications to organisations that need to transmit and recieve large quantities of voice, web and video data between geographically dispersed sites. It is our anywhere to anywhere connectivity service using a partner (local PTT) who delivers half of the international circuit – the other half is normally routed via the UK.
Using our global presence and technical innovation, we’ve done the hard work for you. By putting together a comprehensive network of local partners in countries all over the world, we offer you the benefits of a global service through one provider. You then pass the benefits of this enhanced efficiency onto your customers.
Key features of BT Wholesale Private Line Connect Global include:
- Coverage: offered in more than 100 countries, providing your customers with a fast, reliable network with multiple communication channels.
- Management: proactive network monitoring by a BT management centre, on-site support and regular customer updates on fault resolution and security.
- Cost: bundled flat rates and one easy-to-understand bill in the customer’s local language and currency (if available) from one provider.
These are end-to-end services, offering international connectivity by combining our network with carefully selected overseas network partners. This enables you to offer your customers the digital circuits they require at a cost that makes business sense.
Who should buy
A single network for dispersed organisations
As an increasing number of organisations move into global markets, the need for offshore business locations increases. It is imperative that these sites are able to operate, communicate and coordinate efficiently through one effective network.
BT Wholesale Private Line Connect Global is ideal for carrying the large quantities of traffic global organisations pass between their geographically dispersed locations. This is especially so when security is of paramount importance. Sectors such as banking or overseas government departments can work effectively, safe in the knowledge that their data is being transmitted within a secure, monitored environment.
A global presence to satisfy a global economy
With more than 1,500 BT Private Line and BT Private Line Connect Global customers around the globe, BT is one of the leading private line providers in the world. Our extensive experience enables you to offer your customers the networked IT services they need to succeed.
Thanks to the size and scope of our global reach and influence, we are able to offer private line services with world-wide coverage. All these services are, of course, backed by industry-leading service level agreements and standards, including our carefully selected third party local providers in more than 100 countries.
Full Channel Service – one contract with BT end to end
Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunisia, UAE, UK, USA.
Half Channel Service – two contracts; one with BT and one with the distant end carrier
Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guinea - Conakry, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, UK, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
One Stop Shop – two contracts (see Half Channel) but one stop shopping through BT
Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Uganda, UK, USA, Vietnam.