- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Install our BT Showcase app and explore our portfolio technical demos
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Visit one of our Showcases and see how we are bringing the Art of Connecting to life with interactive technology demonstrations.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
Who we work with around the world
How we put our customers first
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
Technology demonstrations at your fingertips
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & services
Public Services Network (PSN)
To make purchasing more straightforward for you, BT maintains a strong presence on the relevant Crown Commercial Services procurement frameworks.
There are 2 PSN Frameworks, PSN Connectivity and PSN Services which allow you to purchase a broad range of network connectivity and communications services. These include both services that are compliant with the PSN (Public Services Network) standards and many others which are not.
To provide continuity of service during the development and launch of Network Services (RM1045) contract anticipated to be late May 2015, PSN Services (RM1498) and PSN Connectivity (RM860) agreement has been extended to 26 June 2016 and 24 April 2016.
Please note that this extension incorporates an additional requirement for customers to seek written approval from CCS before they proceed with their further competition by completing the template (Appendix 1) within the new Call-Off Schedule 8 (Framework Authority Award Approval).
Our PSN services
BT is listed on the following PSN Frameworks and Lots:
PSN Connectivity (RM860)
This includes, for example:
- Network connectivity (including PSN compliant WANs)
- Network encryption services
- Network gateways
- Key management (PKI services)
- Related professional services and integration
PSN Services (RM1498)
- Lot 1 Communications Services
- Lot 2 CCTV
- Lot 3 Videoconferencing and Telepresence
- Lot 4 Managed Equipment Rooms
- Lot 5 Call and Contact Centres
- Lot 8 Managed and Unmanaged LAN
- Lot 9 Gateways and Remote Access Services
- Lot 10 Unified requirements involving combinations of lots, including Lot 6 Mobile and Lot 7 Paging
BT also offers services through other government procurement frameworks, including:
Available in the UK
BT services offered via the PSN frameworks are available to all public sector organisations within the UK.