- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Scottish Fixed Telephony Services Framework
Fixed, predictable calls and lines costs
About the Scottish Fixed Telephony Services Framework
The Scottish fixed telephony services, is a multi-supplier contract for the procurement of telephone services calls and lines including line rental.
BT can reduce the cost of your phone bill and make it simpler to manage. Our solution provides a fixed cost for all of your lines inclusive of voice calls and with zero installation charges.
Our “all you can eat“ pricing delivers your lines/channels inclusive of all Local, National, IDD and UK Fixed to Mobile outbound calls for a competitive, simple fixed quarterly rental. The BT service can be ordered on a site by site basis allowing you to select and tailor the appropriate voice solution for each site dependent upon how you use your telephony.
- Reduced voice costs. NHS Scotland has already benefited from a 30% reduction in costs.
- A fixed, predictable cost for all of your calls and lines spend making it easy to budget.
- Easy to buy – frameworks reduces the cost of procurement cost and your time.
- Management tools - we have a number of MIS tools to help monitor, manage and report both rental and usage and capacity.
- Enhanced Resilience – delivered from BT’s 99.999 resilient platform, when used in conjunction with other BT voice services, separacy can be delivered at no additional cost making it ideal for your headquarters and other business critical sites.
- Improved Service Levels – BT Total Care Maintenance – providing a guaranteed 4 hour response and 24 hour fix on a 24/7/365 basis is provided at no additional cost.
- Reduced Corporate Mobile Spend – No requirement for costly ‘Mobex’ type services as all outbound fixed to mobile calls are included within the quarterly rental.
Scotland public service organisations
BT services offered via the Scottish framework contract are available to government organisations in Scotland.