- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How our portfolio and investments in our people, processes and technology deliver a great customer experience.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Security Vulnerability Scanning
Protect your organisation
Protect your organisation with vulnerability scanning from BT.
New vulnerabilities are constantly being discovered and your data could already be exposed to potential attackers. Defending your organisation against internet-based threats is increasingly complex as malware becomes ever more sophisticated. Failure to adequately protect your business could lead to loss of data, revenue, brand reputation, and customer loyalty.
With operations in over 180 countries supporting some of the world’s largest companies, from financial institutions to pharmaceuticals, we have a unique perspective on cyber crime. We know that vulnerabilities can allow attacks to happen anytime.
So we’ve built a team of 2,500 experts who are constantly watching, learning, predicting and responding to threats to protect us and our customers. So you can rely on us to protect you.
Reduce risk, make sure your vulnerability scanning is professionally managed by BT
- Our service regularly scans your network for weaknesses so you can locate and secure any potential network vulnerabilities – without placing an additional burden on your IT and security resources.
- Our high-quality reports not only identify the vulnerabilities accurately but also recommends detailed information that can help quickly fix the root cause.
- Key features of the service include: detailed scan reports, service availability, flexible deployment options, internal and external scanning, PCI approved scans, robust infrastructure, as well as trend identification.
- With fully managed or self-service packages available, you can choose the option that works best for you.
Effective vulnerability scanning improves the security of your business.
To improve security protection of your business, we recommend that you:
- Make sure you have identified all the assets that are likely to be attacked, and that you have a scanning solution in place that is kept up to date with new vulnerabilities.
- Protect your organisation from ever-changing threats by performing these scans regularly.
- Consider bringing in the expertise to set up and manage a scanning program.
- Enable detailed reporting to allow you to identify any vulnerabilities and track progress against mitigation.
How we can help
Managing your vulnerability scanning in-house can be complex and costly.
We know the key challenges in professionally managing vulnerability scanning. That’s why by working with us, we can help you to:
Identify assets that are most vulnerable to attacks
With ever-expanding security architectures and multiple vendors this can often become a real challenge. Being able to locate and identify your security assets provides the first step to being able to secure them. Our solution helps you to do this.
Prioritise limited resources
Setting up, scheduling, and maintaining regular security scans is time-consuming and takes away valuable IT resource from other, more important strategic tasks. Using our service will allow you to free up resources and improve your security.
Track and manage remediation
It takes a considerable amount of time to put corrective solutions in place, and constantly changing business priorities mean that it’s difficult to track and demonstrate that you are remediating effectively. Being able to actively report progress and priorities is a significant step in managing risk mitigation. Our discovery and reporting help you stay on top of this.