- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Telecare and Telehealth framework contract
Telecare and Telehealth solutions
About the Telecare and Telehealth Products and Services Framework Contract
The Telecare and Telehealth Products and Services framework contract provides public sector organisations the means to procure our telehealth and telecare solutions, cost effectively and delivering value for money.
The BT Telehealth service uses medical devices in the home connecting using bluetooth via a smartphone as a hub to transmit readings and an individual’s answers to set questions to a clinical monitoring team.
A personal care plan can be configured for each individual with alerts to the clinician when readings are outside of set parameters.
BT can offer a complete end to end service including the clinical monitoring or just part of the service to fit with the health providers own clinical team.
BT Telecare enables people to live independently and securely in their own home. It provides a range of equipment that can be installed in their home such as a personal pendant alarm, fall detector and smoke alarm amongst many others and then monitored 24 x 7.
This managed service enables health and social care providers to enable the elderly and more vulnerable individuals to live in their own homes longer.
Our services are available under the following lots:
- Lot 1 – visit our Online catalogue for all your telehealth and telecare equipment and services
- Lot 2 – Managed Services. Our end to end managed service is accredited by the Telecare Service Association (TSA) and registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Lot 3 – Specialist consultancy services. To help you plan and implement telehealth and telecare services
UK Public Sector
Available to all public sector organisations within the UK.