- Products & services
Products & services
View our range of product and services, and learn how they can help you meet your communication needs.
For valuable discounts when you commit to minimum usage levels.
Powerful services that can save you money while strengthening your capabilities.
BT Connect, Networks that think. Services to connect you to employees, customers, and the world
Robust products to build a sustainable business with added security and resilience.
Complete contact management solutions for organisations aspiring to world class customer service
Powerful mobility services to improve productivity and enable better customer service.
Effective services to help you improve the operational efficiency of your organisation.
Collaborate more efficiently with employees, suppliers, customers and business partners
Our solutions help you become more efficient, sustainable and secure. View a selection of our solutions, that show how our products and services work together.
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
Save money and boost your efficiency by simplifying your operations
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Expert help from BT to tailor a solution that fits your requirements
We understand how many vertical industries work. We have the knowledge and assets that help them work better. Learn how we can help you.
- Financial Markets
- Retail and Private Banking
- Wholesale Banking and Payments
- Why BT
All you need, from one partner, to connect you for a better future. Explore what we can do for you.
What we can do for you and the resources to do it
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Explore the opportunities for talent available at BT
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Talk to us, we're waiting to hear how we can help you
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal
See how you can manage your services online with My Account
How we are helping customers become more sustainable though network-enabled ICT
How we are making a better future for people, enterprises and the environment
Whatever your communications needs, we’re sure we have the products and services to meet them
Explore our demonstrations and see how we can help you meet your communication needs
Joining our strengths with partners helps give you the very best across the globe
Operating globally, delivering locally
News, views and informed opinion on trends and issues around the globe. Join in the discussion with us.
Explore the big issues with us as we bring on the latest insight on the hottest topics around the globe
From the latest BT press releases to the local news in your region, learn more here.
Follow us on all the leading social networks. Keep up with the latest news and views, and join the conversation
- My Account
Products & services
View My Bill
Web ref - 60279
Complete, online control of your telephone service
Waiting for telephone bills to arrive in the mail is so very last century. With BT View My Bill, you have complete online control of your telephone accounts, from the calls made during the current billing period, back to as long as 15 months ago – so you can update your records and look for billing trends. Added services include call analysis, call alerts that tell you when office guidelines are not followed, and convenient online payment options – using credit or debit cards, or a pre-set debit payment.
Good for you – and everyone
When you use BT View My Bill, rather than paper bills, you:
- Increase your financial control through alerts of unexpected activity
- Can analyse your costs and manage your calls in more detail
- Speed up your financial process
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Reduce your risk of identify fraud
- Gain access to online VAT statements which are fully supported by HM Revenue and Customs
- Enjoy added peace of mind with Direct Debit, knowing exactly when you paid – and avoiding missed payments and incurring late payment charges
- Save on your bill, with an annual discount of £36*
We also save when your account is online. We save over the cost of sending and processing a paper bill, so we’re happy to give you back that savings with an annual discount.*
* Conditions and exclusions apply. Customers already paying by, or signing up for payment by Direct Debit, Monthly Payment Plan or OneBillPlus are not eligible for the discount for paper-free billing. For full details see the BT pricelist.
Online access to invoices – coming, current, past
BT View My Bill brings you online access to all of your telephone information so you can:
View and analyse recent calls made since your last bill.
Set up and manage call alerts that inform you when your preset limits are exceeded.
- Calls totaling over a financial limit, such as £20 per line.
- Calls placed outside of accepted business hours, such as between 6:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Calls that are too long, such as over an hour.
View the total current balance as of 10:00 PM the previous night.
View charges per department to manage multiple accounts. You can set your own “user friendly” group names on individual blue bills.
- Billing and payment overview.
- Pay bills online with a credit or debit card.
- Set up and manage Direct Debit payments.
- Confirm you've paid.
- Upgrade to paper-free billing.
Review invoice history
- View up to 15 months payment history, including your most recent bill.
- View, download, and print your previous bills, from up to 15 months ago – available as comma separated values (CSV) or Portable Document Format (PDF).
- View, download and print up to 15 months VAT invoices when you select the paper-free option.