- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Why BT
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Catch up on the thoughts and opinions of our experts in our blog.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
How we put our customer first.
- About us
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
- My Account
Products & Solutions
View My Bill
Complete, online control of your telephone service
Waiting for telephone bills to arrive in the mail is so very last century. With BT View My Bill, you have complete online control of your telephone accounts, from the calls made during the current billing period, back to as long as 15 months ago – so you can update your records and look for billing trends. Added services include call analysis, call alerts that tell you when office guidelines are not followed, and convenient online payment options – using credit or debit cards, or a pre-set debit payment.
Good for you – and everyone
When you use BT View My Bill, rather than paper bills, you:
- Increase your financial control through alerts of unexpected activity
- Can analyse your costs and manage your calls in more detail
- Speed up your financial process
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Reduce your risk of identify fraud
- Gain access to online VAT statements which are fully supported by HM Revenue and Customs
- Enjoy added peace of mind with Direct Debit, knowing exactly when you paid – and avoiding missed payments and incurring late payment charges
- Save on your bill, with an annual discount of £36*
We also save when your account is online. We save over the cost of sending and processing a paper bill, so we’re happy to give you back that savings with an annual discount.*
* Conditions and exclusions apply. Customers already paying by, or signing up for payment by Direct Debit, Monthly Payment Plan or OneBillPlus are not eligible for the discount for paper-free billing. For full details see the BT pricelist.
Online access to invoices – coming, current, past
BT View My Bill brings you online access to all of your telephone information so you can:
View and analyse recent calls made since your last bill.
Set up and manage call alerts that inform you when your preset limits are exceeded.
- Calls totaling over a financial limit, such as £20 per line.
- Calls placed outside of accepted business hours, such as between 6:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Calls that are too long, such as over an hour.
View the total current balance as of 10:00 PM the previous night.
View charges per department to manage multiple accounts. You can set your own “user friendly” group names on individual blue bills.
- Billing and payment overview.
- Pay bills online with a credit or debit card.
- Set up and manage Direct Debit payments.
- Confirm you've paid.
- Upgrade to paper-free billing.
Review invoice history
- View up to 15 months payment history, including your most recent bill.
- View, download, and print your previous bills, from up to 15 months ago – available as comma separated values (CSV) or Portable Document Format (PDF).
- View, download and print up to 15 months VAT invoices when you select the paper-free option.