- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
BT’s position and recognition in published analyst reports.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Field Force Automation solutions can improve the operation and efficiency of mobile workforces. From teams of field service engineers to healthcare and local government employees, organisations can overcome the inherent inefficiencies and exaggerated costs of manual paper-based coordination by automating all the elements of field service and providing access to enterprise applications direct to the mobile employee.
We can help you deliver dramatic improvements in field force efficiency, with a comprehensive portfolio of services and solutions enabling your field force to access corporate data and applications where and when they need them.
And bring together expertise and deliverables across a wide range of areas, from business consultancy to solution design, systems integration, project management, implementation and the supply and in-life support of hardware and software.
Northumbrian Water’s deployment of BT Field Force Automation equipped its water and sewerage engineers with handheld mobile devices. Improved communication, remote submission of job completion updates and filling in timesheets electronically has saved each engineer an average of 40 minutes every day in paperwork, an increased productivity by 10 per cent.”
- David Garrett, Field Technology Sub-Programme Manager, Northumbrian Water
Dynamic job allocation is allowing us to complete more jobs without needing to pass work to outside contractors. In fact, during the first six months of operation the mobile platform supported a 25 per cent reduction in outsourced jobs.”
- Edel McManus, Business Improvement Manager, Services for Communities, The City of Edinburgh Council
Some of the best bits
- Reduce operational costs
- Improve customer responsiveness and service
- Improve workforce productivity
- Lower fuel and payroll costs
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Improve cash flow
- Boost employee morale and safety
- Comply with corporate responsibility and sustainability best practice.
For more information on how our solutions can help you get more from your mobile workforce, enquire now
BT clearly understands our industry and took great trouble to understand the nuances of the way we work and, therefore, what we need the devices to be capable of and what levels of service we require. BT’s solution is built on leading edge, but not bleeding edge technology, so it will be robust in operation.”
- Raymond Smith, IT Strategy Development Manager, Scottish Water