- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
- Unified communications solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Mobile network services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Explore how our customers are achieving their digital possible.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world.
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations.
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world.
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news.
Our role as the Cloud Services Integrator.
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
Who we work with around the world.
Overview of our portfolio of products and services.
How we put our customers first.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, BT Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Mobile technology is shaping the way we do business in a world where people are increasingly no longer tied to particular places. The growth of flexible working has played its part in driving this change, but supply chains, continuity planning, sustainable business practices and straightforward competition all increasingly demand the flexibility offered by mobile solutions.
The benefits of mobile working are significant, and it’s hardly surprising that mobility is a priority for three quarters of CIOs¹. But overhauling outdated ways of working can provide huge challenges for organisations looking to stay competitive.
BT has a wealth of experience providing mobile services and solutions for organisations looking to stay up-to-date. From field force automation and supply chain solutions to flexible working services and mobility lifecycle management, we can provide you with all the capabilities you need to mobilise your people, processes and applications.
And all of the solutions in our Enterprise Mobility portfolio are available as a managed service, so you can quickly deploy mobile solutions with minimal risk to your operations.
BT has removed the costs and risks of trying to manage the technology ourselves. In fact, in one particular team 17 per cent of people and resources have been freed to focus on tasks that add real value.”
- Allan Jackson, European Telecoms Manager, H.J. Heinz Company.
- Increase sales and reduce operating costs
- Slash administration costs
- Get more productive, happier employees who collaborate better
- Enjoy greater organisational resilience through flexibility
- Communicate better and operate more efficiently
- Attract and retain the best talent
- Comply with data protection and other relevant legislation
- Monitor equipment, assets and goods throughout your organisation
- Reduce your carbon emissions.