- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centers
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognized time and again by customers, analysts and professional organizations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organizations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Smooth integration with SAP keeps food container production lines rolling
BT Trace assures farm-to-fork fidelity.
Today, trust in the food supply chain is paramount. The European food law framework engenders that trust. But it’s not just about safety. Consumers want to know where their food’s come from and where it’s been on the farm-to-fork journey. Easy enough with fresh produce, things gets harder when packaging and storage is involved.
Domiberia manufactures some 1.3 billion tin cans a year. Asset tracking means materials used to produce every single one are monitored, recorded and archived. Were the company ever asked, it could answer a production query in minutes. That’s almost never needed – but nice to know.
BT Trace provides that asset tracking functionality, while BT professional services keeps it running in harmony with other systems.
BT Trace helps Domiberia meet the European food traceability directive.”
- Jesus Unzueta, Chief Operating Officer, Domiberia.
BT helps Domiberia achieve seamless asset tracking and SAP integration.
BT Trace keeps food container production lines rolling at Domiberia and helps the company meet EU food traceability regulations.
- First BT Trace integration with SAP, involving 33 interfaces
- Developed by BT offsite to offset disruption
- Solution delivered by VPN for implementation
- Full SAP integration with zero downtime achieved
- BT support for three months after go-live date
- Asset tracking for 97 types of packaging
- Positive cash flow achieved within one year
- An important step towards Internet of Things and Industry 4.0
Accurate, timely, actionable information.
Having global visibility and end-to-end inventory and asset management can help fulfil service and legislative obligations, strengthen the balance sheet and improve risk management. BT Trace is a portfolio of products leveraging industry leading IT and network technologies for innovative asset visibility solutions.
Ask the experts.
BT can provide a wide range of professional services and consultancy to help organisations improve operational effectiveness. BT professional services global consultancy teams come with in-depth expertise gained through 25-years’ experience of devising strategic technological solutions to meet specific business goals.
View the full case study on SlideShare