- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centers
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognized time and again by customers, analysts and professional organizations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organizations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Unified communications technology from BT powers NHS hospital designed for today and tomorrow
Acute health services transformation
Building the new Queen Elizabeth University Hospital and the Royal Hospital for Children was set to transform acute health services in the region. Each detail of its design offered new and more sustainable ways of working. A major challenge for Karen McSweeney and her team, however, was to introduce state-of-the-art systems that would also leverage legacy investments across NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde.
BT delivered the unified communications and collaboration platform to perform that masterpiece of integration. With the project completed on time and on budget, Karen was able to provide the mobility tools needed for exceptional standards of healthcare.
As our current provider and to ensure leverage of our existing estates, we considered BT to be the only partner that could deliver the low risk, seamless migration we demanded. Its experience and attention to detail was instrumental in the smooth delivery of what was a very high-profile project.”
- Karen McSweeney, Telecommunications General Manager, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- New hospital needed state-of-the-art unified communications integrated with legacy technology
- Avaya Aura® Communications Manager serves 6,300 extensions
- 2,000 Wi-Fi handsets for mobile staff across all disciplines
- Fully interconnected with the NHS Scotland national voice network
- Resilient platform underpins agile working ethos
- Forms the blueprint for wider infrastructure rationalisation
Protecting your existing investment
Offering a wide range of cloud-based and onsite unified communications solutions for network evolution, BT stepped forward to help develop a technology roadmap.
Enhanced collaboration for greater efficiency
The BT-supplied Avaya Aura® Communications Manager is equipped to support productivity-enhancing unified communications and collaboration apps like instant messaging and presence as well as softphone clients for laptops and tablets.
With unparalleled knowledge of the challenges and opportunities inherent in the fast-moving healthcare environment, the BT Health team has the experience and expertise to help clients get the best from today’s technology.
BT One Cloud makes it easy to set up unified communications across multiple sites, so straightaway you can start saving and working more effectively. Partnering with world-leading companies like Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft, we deliver tailored solutions to match precise needs.
View the full case study on SlideShare