- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centers
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognized time and again by customers, analysts and professional organizations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organizations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
BT helps Pets at Home provide an even better service to customers purchasing a pet in-store
Walkies! PetPad lets colleagues off the leash.
The pets come first. That’s the tail-wagging secret of success for Pets at Home. People working in 379 stores across Britain pride themselves in caring for customers as much as the animals they nurture. By doing so, they can match the perfect pet to the perfect person. Dave Poole, Pets at Home head of retail operations, wanted staff to spend even more time with customers, with detailed customer histories at their fingertips and answers to questions available in an instant.
With this in mind Dave introduced the PetPad – built on the web-based clienteling solution from BT Expedite. Today, iPad Minis are used on the shop floor to record customer details, match pets with partners, swipe VIP loyalty cards, and anticipate questions with caring advice. Customers love it. And by improving their experience, Dave’s made sure Pets at Home remains a howling success.
I would class the PetPad as a fundamental change, on a par with the introduction of barcodes or chip and pin.”
– Dave Poole, Head of Retail Operations, Pets at Home
Pets at Home mobile: video case study
See how mobile technology – and the PetPad – has helped Pets at Home transform the in-store experience, improve efficiency and free store colleagues to help customers.
- Interactive, integrated, iPad mini featuring digital forms and offering instant access to data
- Liberating the front line in-store team to provide service wherever it’s needed
- Speeds transaction time for regular customers
- No re-keying of data affordd better stock control
- Reduced waiting time at tills
- Better customer experience leading to increased basket size.
Dedicated retail team
BT Expedite is BT’s retail specialist division. It provides innovative technology and business solutions for retailers that can help leverage better customer engagement, drive operational efficiency and support scalable growth. More than simply a supplier BT Expedite is a business partner that can provide an end-to-end managed service, from consulting and software to connectivity and infrastructure.
An in-store mobile solution from BT Expedite can help you to transform the way you engage with customers. With key store applications, customer data, product information, ordering and check-out at your fingertips, you can improve customer service by engaging the customer at the point of decision. Free staff to get out on the sales floor, speed day-to-day tasks and improve stock accuracy. The opportunities are boundless.
View the full case study on SlideShare