- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
We are proud that our work is recognized time and again by customers, analysts and professional organizations.
Learn how organizations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Catch up on the thoughts and opinions of our experts in our blog.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
How we put our customer first.
- About us
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
- My Account
IPControl™ from BT Diamond IP has transformational effect on IP address management at the University
Accomplishing tasks in minutes rather than days
The process for managing IP address allocation at the University of West Georgia was cumbersome and complex. Involving five different groups of people, just getting one new IP address allocated could take four days.
Rob Yawn formed an innovation team to find a tool to help simplify and speed the process, while improving accountability. IPControl™ from BT Diamond IP emerged as the solution of choice. Now IP address allocation is accomplished in just four minutes. That’s great for Rob, while the university can offer swifter student services and faces less business risk.
IPControl is absolutely brilliant. We now have clear accountability and faster processes. If I had to do it over, I’d choose BT without even thinking about it.”
– Rob Yawn, Network Manager, University of West Georgia
- Need to better manage IP addressing for around 120 networks and applications
- IPControl from BT Diamond IP selected to manage over 65,000 addresses
- Three-phase deployment transformed IP address management
- Improved control and accountability and streamlined processes
- Tasks that took up to four days now take four minutes
Leverage BT expertise
BT Diamond IP delivers flexible and scalable IP address management (IPAM) appliances, software and managed services to help customers manage complex IP networks.
Manage the complete IP address lifecycle
The University of West Georgia chose a hybrid solution with one virtual and one physical Sapphire server.
Always there for advice and guidance
During the evaluation process BT provided trial software and guided the university through a discovery phase. Assistance with the business case helped secure the necessary funding.
View the full case study on SlideShare