- Products & services
- Cloud contact centres
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Professional services for networks
- Virtual Private Network Services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Security professional services
Unified communication and collaboration (UCC) solutions to transform the way you work with colleagues, suppliers and customers around the world
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Helping connect your business and technology through communications-centric professional services.
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
- Why BT
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Visit one of our Showcases and see how we are bringing the Art of Connecting to life with interactive technology demonstrations.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
- Let's Talk
- My Account
We help your people be more productive, your organization be more efficient, your customers happier and your systems secure. Our global networked IT services are designed by people with a rich heritage of technical innovation and vertical market expertise. They are delivered locally by people who care about your success.
How we connect you for a better future5:00
At BT Global Services connections are our business. We are trusted by thousands of enterprises around the world, combining our global strength in networks, IT and innovation with local presence, expertise and delivery. Watch this video to find out how we can help you connect for a better future.
Who we are
BT has had a presence in the United States and Canada for more than 30 years. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, we have more than 2,600 professionals and offices in over 16 key cities. We tailor our global networked IT services to meet the needs of our customers, combining BT’s global reach with our local experience and knowledge, global account management, and excellent customer service.
BT owns and operates its own network infrastructure in North America. This includes nation-wide reach to all major US cities with MPLS nodes across the US, making up one of the larger MPLS networks of any carrier in the region. This expanded footprint enables us to reach over 80% of key customer sites, as well as extending coverage beyond the US with MPLS points of presence from Toronto to Mexico City.
Approximately 50 percent of our top 2,000 customers have headquarters or major operations in the Americas including Credit Suisse, P&G, Unilever, Thomson Reuters, Schlumberger, Mastercard and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
"With an eye on profits, BT GS is investing to expand and improve its basket of global IT and networks services for MNCs and in the UK for multinational customers and for government clients. Regional and country markets in Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Turkey, the Middle East and Africa have demonstrated revenue uptick thanks to additional staff and the build out of new infrastructure. BT is investing to expand Ethernet access and developing a Hybrid Internet VPN service. [… ] Finally BT is investing in new data centers and specifically BT Cloud Compute platforms around the world.” BT Global Services Company Assessment, Current Analysis, Joel Stradling, January 2014
- BT was named a 2014 CIO 100 Award winner for its BT Assure Analytics
- BT Assure Analytics won Gold at Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards 2014
- BT Cloud Compute was named a winner of the 2014 Cloud Computing Product of the Year Award
- BT earned the prestigious Silver status for Information Technology (Services) – Innovations in the Golden Bridge Awards for its BT Trace for Retail solution
With our capabilities and people in major markets around the world, knowledge of vertical industries, service portfolio and expertise in advising customers, we help companies achieve their global ambitions."
- Bas Burger, President, US & Canada, Consumer Packaged Goods and Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals
- BT is a winner of the first 2011 Cloud Communications Excellence Awards presented by Cloud Computing Magazine.
- BT is featured in “emerging set of global service providers” for EMEA, Americas and Asia, TPI 2012.
- TMC awarded BT the 2011 Unified Communications Excellence Award for “custom solution: interactive retail solution.”
- BT was also awarded the 2011 Internet Telephony Excellence Award for “network transformation project” by TMC.
BT Assure: Security that matters
• Security Intelligence
• Assure Continuity
• Managed Device Management
• Assure Identity
• Managed Security Services
BT Connect: Networks that think
• IP Connect
• Ethernet Connect
• Internet Connect
• Private Line Connect
• LAN Connect
• Diamond IP
• Connect Applications
BT Compute: Services that adapt
• Private Compute
• On Demand Compute
BT One: Communications that unify
• One Voice
• One Collaborate
• One Enterprise
• One Cloud
BT Contact: Relationships that grow
• Auto Contact
• Multi-channel Contact
• Cloud Contact
• Networked Expertise
• Inbound Contact
BT Trace: Supply Chains that Flow
• BT Global Trace
• BT Warehouse Trace
• BT Asset Trace
• BT Inventory Trace
• BT Trace for Retail
• BT Trace for Health
BT Advise: Knowledge that delivers
• BT Advise Connect
• BT Advise Contact
• BT Advise One
• BT Advise Compute
• BT Advise Assure
• BT Advise Technology Services
• BT Advise Mobility
Professional Services offers for vertical markets:
• BT Advise for Financial Markets
• BT Advise for Retail
• BT Advise for Pharma
• BT Advise for Communications
Right click to download video
View our infographic
View our infographic