- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centers
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognized time and again by customers, analysts and professional organizations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organizations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
The value we deliver.
BT is one of the world’s leading providers of communications services and solutions, serving customers in 180 countries. Our Americas headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas.
We operate globally and deliver locally, with 17,000 Global Services experts serving leading multinational companies.
Our unique breadth of scope, reach and capability helps you solve the most complex business communications requirements on a global scale. We’re innovative in our thinking and dependable in our delivery.
We organize our business around you, with specialist industry practices underpinned by world leading security and customer service.
Our portfolio strategy, the Cloud of Clouds, is a powerful combination of cloud services, IT integration skills, global network and professional security expertise. It allows you to connect easily and securely to the applications and data you need, regardless of where they’re hosted and where you’re based.
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
BT in the Americas
This video provides a quick overview of BT’s presence and service offerings in the Americas.
Who we are
- BT has had a presence in the Americas for more than 30 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, we have more than 2,600 professionals and offices in over 16 key cities across the U.S. and operate in 22 Latin American countries with more than 1,000 employees throughout the region. We tailor our global networked IT services to meet the needs of our customers, combining BT’s global reach with our local experience and knowledge, global account management, and excellent customer service.
- BT owns and operates its own network infrastructure in North America. This includes nation-wide reach to all major U.S. cities with MPLS nodes across the U.S., making up one of the larger MPLS networks of any carrier in the region. This expanded footprint enables us to reach over 80% of key customer sites, as well as extending coverage beyond the U.S. with MPLS points across the region.
- BT operates an extensive pan-regional network with 180+ points of presence (all technologies combined) covering Latin America, supplemented by terrestrial and satellite capabilities providing resilience, back-up and serving remote areas. BT has one of the largest satellite broadband coverage in Latin America with more than 37,000 sites.
- Approximately 50% of our top 2,000 customers have headquarters or major operations in North America including Credit Suisse, P&G, Unilever, Schlumberger, MasterCard and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- In Latin America, BT serves corporate customers such as Nestlé, Pepsico, Unilever, ABInBev, SAB Miller, Fiat, Bradesco Bank (Brazil), CableVision (Argentina) and Prosa (Mexico).
BT: using technology to create new possibilities
At BT connections are our business. We are trusted by thousands of enterprises around the world, combining our global strength in networks, IT and innovation with local presence, expertise and delivery. Watch this video to find out how we can help you.
With our capabilities and people in major markets around the world, knowledge of vertical industries, service portfolio and expertise in advising customers, we help companies achieve their global ambitions."
- Bas Burger, President, BT in the Americas
View our infographic
View our infographic