The value we deliver
We’re a leading global business communications provider. With more than 17,000 people worldwide, we supply ICT services to 5,500 multinational companies across 180 countries worldwide.
We combine our global strengths in networking, cloud-based unified collaboration, hybrid cloud services and security with our deep expertise and global delivery model to be a trusted partner for our customers. We provide them with the services they need to enable the digital transformation of their businesses.
We are supporting our customers in three core areas:
- Digital customer: driving deeper and richer interactions with their end customers. Enabled by BT Contact global cloud-based contact solutions, that are integrated across multiple touchpoints for a consistent end-customer experience.
- Digital business: increasing business agility and innovation through the move to cloud. Enabled by first class Dynamic Network Services from BT Connect and the best connected Cloud provider from BT Compute to give you choice, control, and flexibility.
- Digital employee: creating a productive and efficient business environment by facilitating seamless employee collaboration across technologies. Enabled by our BT One collaboration solutions that are secure and accessible, to increase productivity and speed of business.
All are supported by best in class security and professional expertise to help you identify and protect what matters the most to your business.
Our portfolio strategy, the Cloud of Clouds, creates powerful new possibilities by combining our capabilities and expertise with those of our market-leading partners, globally into one cloud ecosystem. This is what truly brings digital initiatives to life for our customers.
Introduction to our Cloud of Clouds and our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
In the digital age, you need to make the most of the cloud to be successful, fast, agile and secure. Our portfolio strategy, the ‘Cloud of Clouds’ allows you to connect easily and securely to the applications and data you need, globally. We have the infrastructure, platform, tools, people, experience and relationships, making us the best partner for you to go on your cloud journey with, both now and into the future.
Who we are
- BT has had a presence in the Americas for more than 30 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, we have more than 2,600 professionals and offices in over 16 key cities across the U.S. and operate in 22 Latin American countries with more than 1,000 customers throughout the region.
- BT owns and operates its own network infrastructure in North America. This includes nation-wide reach to all major U.S. cities with MPLS nodes across the U.S., making up one of the larger MPLS networks of any carrier in the region. This expanded footprint enables us to reach over 80% of key customer sites, as well as extending coverage beyond the U.S. with MPLS points across the region.
- BT operates an extensive pan-regional network with 180+ points of presence (all technologies combined) covering Latin America, supplemented by terrestrial and satellite capabilities providing resilience, back-up and serving remote areas. BT has one of the largest satellite broadband coverage in Latin America with more than 37,000 sites.
- Approximately 50% of our top 2,000 customers have headquarters or major operations in North America including Credit Suisse, P&G, Unilever, Schlumberger, MasterCard and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- In Latin America, BT serves corporate customers such as Nestlé, Pepsico, Unilever, ABInBev, SAB Miller, Fiat, Bradesco Bank (Brazil), CableVision (Argentina) and Prosa (Mexico).
BT in the Americas
This video provides a quick overview of BT’s presence and service offerings in the Americas.
The Americas hold a significant opportunity to support BT’s growth ambitions to drive the digital transformation journeys of our customers. The Americas are a very exciting market, with more than 70% of our global customers having a presence in the region”
- Jennifer Artley, President for BT in the Americas
View our infographic
View our infographic