- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Consulting
- Security Intelligence
- Security solutions
- Cloud contact centers
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- CRM solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognized time and again by customers, analysts and professional organizations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organizations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
If your contact centres aren’t working efficiently, you’re losing business
Using our BT Advise Contact Centre Efficiency Quick Start, we’ll spot any gaps between your business goals and your current infrastructure. Then we recommend and help you implement a tailored BT Contact solution that will transform your contact centre. We’ll make it easy for your customers to reach you, whether it’s through instant messaging (IM), web, email, phone, session internet protocol (SIP) or self service.
After the Quick Start you can expect to:
- Fully understand the strategic benefits you’ll get if you make the changes suggested, and get a clear roadmap of how to implement them
- Appreciate the range of the solutions you can choose from that will deliver a more efficient and competitive contact centre
- Find out how to make the most of your current investments
- Improve your customers’ experience, giving you stronger and more profitable relationships.
BT Advise Contact worked with us to devise a strategy to consolidate our contact centres into a single cloud-based solution. The ability to integrate modular functionality such as ACD and multichannel CRM as part of the service was a key attribute. The flexibility to instantly adapt to our growth needs was another critical factor.”
- Vynet Bravo, Director of Contact Centre Operations, Banco Sabadell
What it costs
What it costs
For detailed information on pricing, contact your BT Account Manager or ‘Get a Quote’
More reasons to buy
Unique expertise to help make your contact centre more efficient
We have a unique combination of professional services expertise, global delivery capabilities, and more than 25 years of telco experience. Our global teams of experts will work with you to design, develop, run, manage and support efficient contact centres. And you’ll get the benefits of delivering consistent customer service and support for your global operations; reduced cost of ownership; and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
We’ll spend time finding out about your current challenges and then develop the best solutions for you. These will help you:
- Deal with complex enquiries quickly and efficiently, increasing your first contact resolution ratio
- Easily maintain a two-way conversation, reducing dissatisfaction and churn, and building stronger, more profitable relationships with customers
- Increase productivity and employee satisfaction
- Reduce costs by offering a self-service option to your customers.
BT Advise Contact services are available globally. Please check with your local BT Account Manager for specific details.
Optimising contact centre service, improving your customer’s experience