- Products & services
- Cloud contact centers
- Contact recording and analytics
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Professional services for networks
- Virtual Private Network Services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Security professional services
Unified communication and collaboration (UCC) solutions to transform the way you work with colleagues, suppliers and customers around the world
Get expert analysis of the issues facing your network and a tailored approach to keeping it safe
Help my organisation grow with a network at the heart of my operations
Get tailored IT solutions to give your organisation the flexibility to stay competitive
Get mobility solutions designed to help your organisation operate efficiently and competitively in a changing world.
Give me the tools to manage my customer relationships cost-effectively and keep my customers happy
Helping connect your business and technology through communications-centric professional services.
Optimise the organisational efficiency of your supply chain with greater visibility of your goods and assets
Get expert advice to help your organisation become more sustainable
- Why BT
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Visit one of our Showcases and see how we are bringing the Art of Connecting to life with interactive technology demonstrations.
Our free, bi-monthly technology & comms e-zine
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & services
Cloud contact centers
BT Cloud Contact
Pay as you go, multi media cloud contact center
BT Cloud Contact Offers customers a complete contact center solution including in built omni-channel, embedded IVR, and an inbuilt customer relationship system as standard. It allows customers to scale the number of agents quickly while only paying for what is used on a per agent per month basis. This avoids the need for capital expenditure on the customers site. BT Cloud Contact allows customers to deploy in virtually any geography with the ony real requirements being an internet connection, a browser and a phone.
Cloud Contact Benefits
Future-proof your customer service
Turn your call centers into true contact centers with our BT Contact hosted services. By blending email, web chat and customer call backs with intelligent call routing, you can create a multi-channel contact center at minimum expense.
Bring down risk and cost
You only pay for the services you need, when you need them, so you can easily adjust for seasonal spikes or unexpected events. Our 13 years experience in delivering cloud based Virtual Contact Centre solutions bring down risk, cost and delivery time. The BT Cloud Contact platform is ISO 27001 compliant, for security of your customers data and certitifed quality.
Add agents quickly
It takes just hours or even minutes to add more agents, so Cloud Contact keeps you flexible enough to enter new markets or ramp up capability you’ve already got without tying up substantial capital investment.
Put yourself in control
Our unified agent desktop puts you in control of all your contact centers anywhere in the world with a single, intuitive interface. You can manage workflows and Customer Service performance in real time easily and efficiently.
Get up and running fast
Cloud Contact takes just weeks to set up and you can integrate it into your infrastructure quickly.
Boost customer satisfaction
Customers will appreciate having different ways to get in touch with you, and intelligent routing puts them through to the right person when they call – first time, every time.
Cloud Contact Features
Our virtual service is flexible – you can go from 25 to more than 1,000 seats on demand.
Cloud Contact gives you all web-based access channels, including email, web chat, co-browsing, voice and call back, and we can include each whenever you need it.
Combine multichannel contact management with your CRM applications, or use our embedded contact management to get a detailed view of how and when customers want to contact you. Our Cloud Contact multichannel functionality is modular, so you can respond fast to changing demands, and create an even better customer experience.
Our unified agent desktop brings old and new applications and services together, and gives you high quality information, through a single intuitive interface. An embedded administration tool acts as a dashboard for monitoring your global virtual operations and proactively managing your contact center perfomance from your laptop.
Agents can manage multiple forms of customer contact, while making sure each contact is recorded and tracked across the whole organization. That way, you get a full view of the customer that lets you boost revenue per call through effective cross- and up-selling.
The unified agent desktop lets you:
- improve collaboration between your sales, marketing and customer service teams, increasing productivity and profitability across your organization
- boost customer satisfaction through better first contact resolution, fewer data entry errors and lower average call handling time
- make agents’ lives considerably easier – no more toggling between different systems – increasing job satisfaction
- significantly reduce training costs by managing deployment globally
- stop having to depend on in-house teams to build and maintain bespoke desktop integration tools, so they can focus on activities that drive results rather than manage third-party applications
Cloud Contact doesn’t depend on infrastructure deployed on site. And there are no hardware constraints. Skills-based routing directs customers to the best agent to take the call, regardless of where they are.
And agents can be literally anywhere – in any of your sites, at home or on the move. The only equipment they need are headset-equipped multimedia PCs and an IP connection.
With Cloud Contact, you get a technology roadmap, so you know in advance that you’ll get any new applications pre-tested and pre-integrated. It means you get a world-class, evergreen” contact centre with the very latest technology and no infrastructure or maintenance costs.
Cloud Contact technology includes:
- IVR call management features for customer self service and call steering, to make sure as many customers as possible get all they need in one call
- realtime and historic reporting to give supervisors the indicators they need to manage your operation more efficiently
- management tools to help you create and modify call routing scripts, queues, teams and sites, making agents more productive and responsive to customer trends
- integration: you can use our open application programming interface and web service integration toolkit to help you empower your workforce
- recording: you can record customer calls and access them easily based on your own criteria. And you can make them part of the CRM toolkit, to train agents and make compliance easier
- contact prioritisation: prioritize calls within queues based on CLI, Called Number and the CRM application to cut queues and keep customers happy
- access to a knowledge base to help agents respond more effectively to service requests and inquiries.
Our global Cloud Contact platforms in Asia Pacific, Dublin, New York and the UK give you extra capacity to make sure you get the resilience, performance and security you need.
BT Cloud Contact specifications
BT Cloud Contact includes the following components:
Automatic Call Distribution Services:
- Skills-based routing
- Database lookup and queuing
- Voice recording and storage
- Remote agent access
- Full management reporting
- Contact Management capabilities
- Call back
- Web Chat
- Web Call Back
- Full contact recording
- Workforce management
- Outbound dialler
- CRM integration
- Customized reporting environment
- PCI compliant call flow
- iPhone Agent Client
- Smartphone real time reporing app
BT Cloud Contact is available around the world.
A world class contact management solution from BT