- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
We are proud that our work is recognized time and again by customers, analysts and professional organizations.
Learn how organizations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Innovation is at the heart of BT’s business.
Catch up on the thoughts and opinions of our experts in our blog.
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
How we put our customer first.
- About us
We’re well placed to be your trusted partner as you digitally transform your business.
Where the exchange of fresh ideas and information gets up close and personal.
Meet Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services and the rest of his leadership team.
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Managed Cloud Security
Protect your organisation
Protect your people, systems and brand through a consistent security policy and protected internet access with BT’s cloud-based web security.
As a number of high profile attacks remind us - a security breach can happen to anyone, at any time. Defending your organisation against internet-based threats is increasingly complex as malware becomes ever more sophisticated. Failure to adequately protect your business could lead to loss of data, revenue, brand reputation, and customer loyalty.
With operations in over 180 countries supporting some of the world’s largest companies, from financial institutions to pharmaceuticals, we have a unique perspective on cyber crime. We know that a cloud-based attack can happen anytime.
So we’ve built a team of 2,500 experts who are constantly watching, learning, predicting and responding to threats to protect us and our customers. So you can rely on us to protect you.
- Reduce risk, ensure your cloud security is professionally managed by BT. Our cloud-based service provides real-time scanning of all inbound and outbound web traffic from within the corporate network, corporate or BYOD, distributed branches, workers, and systems.
- Core features include: url filtering; Advance Persistent Threat (APT) detection; next generation firewall; mobile security; guest / corporate wifi and control of access to cloud and social media applications.
- Define your web access policy rules and permissions for all global users and applications and apply changes in real-time through an online management portal.
- Our experts help with ordering, deployment and in-life-support to make sure that the solution works effectively in your environment.
- We bring you the best technology from world-class vendors to help future-proof your investment and maximise your protection.
Effective cloud protection improves the security of your business.
To improve your security, we recommend that you:
- Make sure you’re providing consistent web protection and internet policies for all users, including those using mobiles.
- Protect your organisation from advanced malware and zero-day attacks, so you’re not exposed to risk and downtime.
- Avoid significant hardware and maintenance expenditure.
- Consider a cloud-deployment, to reduce costs and to allow rules and permissions for all global users to be applied in real-time.
- Enable industry-leading, cloud-based internet security, which enforces your corporate security policy, on any device, from any location.
How we can help
Managing your cloud security in-house can be complex and costly.
We know the key challenges when it comes to managing cloud security. That’s why by working with us, we can help you to:
Enforce company web usage policy
The rapid pace of globalisation and mobile working means that enforcing your internet access policy for all your users around the world is becoming increasingly difficult. Without a consistent policy, your employees may have access to websites that contain inappropriate content, they may be using up valuable bandwidth, or may be sending confidential or private data outside of your business, all leading to potential reputational damage, lawsuits, and financial penalties. Our service gives you the control you need to implement your policies worldwide.
Deal with sophisticated and changing malware
Zero-day attacks and new sophisticated malware embedded in web pages means that your IT team need to constantly perform updates and patching. You may also be experiencing operational downtime or lost productivity as you fix infected desktops.
Maintain your security systems
Upfront hardware and software costs and the ongoing maintenance of hardware appliances to deliver comprehensive web security are all expenses which have to be continually justified and budgeted for. Our cloud-based service gives you the most up to date capability and uses a tiered subscription-type charging model subject to the features and volumes you need, so you can concentrate on protecting your business.