- Products & Solutions
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- Network services solutions
- Business technology services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Network professional services
- Unified communications professional services
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Telecom expense management
- Mobility solutions
- Why BT
Our position and recognition in published analyst reports.
We believe in the power of communication to make a better world
We are proud that our work is recognized time and again by customers, analysts and professional organizations
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together around the world
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organizations just like yours get better when they work with us.
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Explore and debate the big issues with us as we bring together the latest insight on the hottest IT trends.
From press releases to local news
Great thinking from across the company
Our range of showcases offers you an online or face-to-face insight into our portfolio and its capabilities.
- Let's Talk
- My Account
Products & Solutions
Security Log Management
Protect your organisation
Collect, store and search security logs for compliance reports and forensic analysis.
To demonstrate compliance, enhanced security, and be able to support forensic investigations you need a reliable Security log retention service - and many new regulations are making this a basic requirement. Defending your organisation against internet based threats is increasingly complex as internet hosted malware becomes ever more sophisticated. Failure to adequately protect your business could lead to loss of data, revenue, brand reputation, and customer loyalty.
Our managed service has flexible licensing terms that can scale according to your needs. With operations in over 180 countries supporting some of the world’s largest companies, from financial institutions to pharmaceuticals, we have a unique perspective on cyber crime. We know that an attack can happen anytime.
So we’ve built a team of 2,500 experts who are constantly watching, learning, predicting and responding to threats to protect us and our customers. So you can rely on us to protect you.
Reduce risk, make sure your security logs are professionally managed by BT.
- Our service offers a cost effective, easy-to-use onsite solution for managing the deluge of security and compliance-related data that’s generated by your organisation every day.
- We’ll manage your security, archiving, compliance requirements and ensure your entire downtime and compliance history is available for audit reporting on demand.Our data storage solution provides fast and easy access to aid Security event incidents and investigations.
- To help with your compliance needs we supply comprehensive log archiving and analysis with summarised reports in the right format to help avoid penalties.
- This allows you to asses risk more effectively, reduce total cost of ownership, and improve operational efficiency.
Effective log management improves the security of your business.
To improve the log management of your business, we recommend that you:
- Consider a cost effective log management platform that scales to your needs and is compatible with all of your network devices.
- Protect your security logs from being compromised.
- Make use of rich reporting to help demonstrate your regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Make sure you have effective analytics tools to search incident logs and apply common correlations, to quickly identify and respond to potential problems.
How we can help
Managing your security log in-house can be complex and costly.
We know the key challenges in professionally managing security logs. That’s why by working with us, we can help you with:
Increasing and varied compliance regulations means it’s difficult to stay compliant. Some local regulations additionally insist that log retention is done within country or within region – this can mean additional expense and organisational challenges.
It takes a considerable amount of time to implement a robust log retention solution that is easy to search and correlate and that can be used for forensic analysis. It also requires skilled resource to maintain it.
Log management and staffing requirements
The number of logs is increasing, meaning more cost and more resource is being taken away from more strategic security tasks.