The value we deliver
We’re a leading global business communications provider. With more than 17,000 people worldwide, we supply ICT services to 5,500 multinational companies across 180 countries worldwide.
We combine our global strengths in networking, cloud-based unified collaboration, hybrid cloud services and security with our deep expertise and global delivery model to be a trusted partner for our customers. We provide them with the services they need to enable the digital transformation of their businesses.
We are supporting our customers in three core areas:
- Digital customer: driving deeper and richer interactions with their end customers. Enabled by BT Contact global cloud-based contact solutions, that are integrated across multiple touchpoints for a consistent end-customer experience.
- Digital business: increasing business agility and innovation through the move to cloud. Enabled by first class Dynamic Network Services from BT Connect and the best connected Cloud provider from BT Compute to give you choice, control, and flexibility.
- Digital employee: creating a productive and efficient business environment by facilitating seamless employee collaboration across technologies. Enabled by our BT One collaboration solutions that are secure and accessible, to increase productivity and speed of business.
All are supported by best in class security and professional expertise to help you identify and protect what matters the most to your business.
Our portfolio strategy, the Cloud of Clouds, creates powerful new possibilities by combining our capabilities and expertise with those of our market-leading partners, globally into one cloud ecosystem. This is what truly brings digital initiatives to life for our customers.
Introduction to our Cloud of Clouds and our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
In the digital age, you need to make the most of the cloud to be successful, fast, agile and secure. Our portfolio strategy, the ‘Cloud of Clouds’ allows you to connect easily and securely to the applications and data you need, globally. We have the infrastructure, platform, tools, people, experience and relationships, making us the best partner for you to go on your cloud journey with, both now and into the future.
- BT has been operating in Australia for 30 years, employing over 250 people across Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
- We serve over 200 customers across Australia and New Zealand, including Anglo American, ASX, DHL, WorleyParsons, National Australia Bank and Serco.
- We are very proud to be delivering the communications infrastructure for one of the world’s most technology advanced hospitals for the Fiona Stanley Hospital in Perth.
- We have a team of over 80 people in cyber security including a local Centre of Excellence for cyber capability development and a Security Operations Centre in Sydney serving national infrastructure, financial services and healthcare customers as part of our 24/7 follow-the-sun global support model.
- Our customer innovation showcase in Sydney is fitted with state-of-the-art collaboration facilities and the latest demonstrations to enable us to bring your digitisation journey to life.
Organisations today are demanding sophisticated business and IT solutions, and the value BT delivers is around managing the integration of their services no matter how challenging their customer environment.”
- Tim Cavill, Managing Director, BT Australasia
Facts that you need to know