The value we deliver
We’re a leading global business communications provider. With more than 17,000 people worldwide, we supply ICT services to 5,500 multinational companies across 180 countries worldwide.
We combine our global strengths in networking, cloud-based unified collaboration, hybrid cloud services and security with our deep expertise and global delivery model to be a trusted partner for our customers. We provide them with the services they need to enable the digital transformation of their businesses.
We are supporting our customers in three core areas:
- Digital customer: driving deeper and richer interactions with their end customers. Enabled by BT Contact global cloud-based contact solutions, that are integrated across multiple touchpoints for a consistent end-customer experience.
- Digital business: increasing business agility and innovation through the move to cloud. Enabled by first class Dynamic Network Services from BT Connect and the best connected Cloud provider from BT Compute to give you choice, control, and flexibility.
- Digital employee: creating a productive and efficient business environment by facilitating seamless employee collaboration across technologies. Enabled by our BT One collaboration solutions that are secure and accessible, to increase productivity and speed of business.
All are supported by best in class security and professional expertise to help you identify and protect what matters the most to your business.
Our portfolio strategy, the Cloud of Clouds, creates powerful new possibilities by combining our capabilities and expertise with those of our market-leading partners, globally into one cloud ecosystem. This is what truly brings digital initiatives to life for our customers.
Introduction to our Cloud of Clouds and our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
In the digital age, you need to make the most of the cloud to be successful, fast, agile and secure. Our portfolio strategy, the ‘Cloud of Clouds’ allows you to connect easily and securely to the applications and data you need, globally. We have the infrastructure, platform, tools, people, experience and relationships, making us the best partner for you to go on your cloud journey with, both now and into the future.
- BT has more than 25 years of local experience in the region; in Belgium since 1988, in The Netherlands since 1989 and in Luxembourg since the late 90s.
- BT provides a broad portfolio of services across the three countries, including network and IT services, professional services and wholesale services.
- Around 1,100 people support BT customers in Benelux, including approximately 400 BT Advise professional services consultants.
- Offices in Amsterdam, Brussels and Luxembourg.
- Extensive domestic IP VPN, Ethernet and Internet services through BT’s global network and strong local assets including more than 6,700 km of fibre network in the Netherlands and 1,100 km fibre backbone in Belgium. Low cost DSL available.
- Our Benelux network footprint includes 65 PoPs, including 7 GPoPs and a city fibre network covering 10 cities.
- Our network is directly connected to 62 data centres in the Benelux (and includes almost all Dutch telehouses).
- Dual data centre capability in the Netherlands, with BT owned data centres in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Nieuwegein.
- Strong professional services capabilities with approximately 400 local specialists in BT Advise – the global team of experts who deliver consulting, systems integration and managed services. In the Benelux, this team also delivers ICT staffing and co-sourcing services.
- BT serves many major brands and public sector organisations in the Benelux like Philips, Solvay, CEVA Logistics, Exact, ArcelorMittal, NATO and the European Commission.
BT received Cisco’s 'Service Provider Partner of the Year‘ award for The Netherlands, based on the significant progress it made with further developing its Cisco-based Cloud & Managed Services portfolio (2016).
BT achieved Cisco’s Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Authorised Technology Provider (ATP) certification in the Benelux. Cisco ACI is a software-defined data centre solution that enables organisations to roll-out their enterprise applications faster and easier (2016).
The jury of the Computable Awards nominated BT twice for the 2016 competition. Both nominations - 'Cloud Provider of the Year' and ‘Infrastructure Provider of the Year’ - recognised BT’s Cloud of Clouds portfolio strategy.
In Belgium, BT ranks 23 in the Data News ICT Top 1000 (Dec. 2016).
Many great multinationals and international institutions are headquartered in the Benelux, and our local team serves them with strong propositions in areas such as cloud, security and collaboration. I look forward to working closely with our customers in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg so that they can better leverage the opportunities of today’s digital world, and accelerate their success across Europe and beyond.”
- Tomas Vanderick, CEO, BT Benelux