The value we deliver
We’re a leading global business communications provider. With more than 17,000 people worldwide, we supply ICT services to 5,500 multinational companies across 180 countries worldwide.
We combine our global strengths in networking, cloud-based unified collaboration, hybrid cloud services and security with our deep expertise and global delivery model to be a trusted partner for our customers. We provide them with the services they need to enable the digital transformation of their businesses.
We are supporting our customers in three core areas:
- Digital customer: driving deeper and richer interactions with their end customers. Enabled by BT Contact global cloud-based contact solutions, that are integrated across multiple touchpoints for a consistent end-customer experience.
- Digital business: increasing business agility and innovation through the move to cloud. Enabled by first class Dynamic Network Services from BT Connect and the best connected Cloud provider from BT Compute to give you choice, control, and flexibility.
- Digital employee: creating a productive and efficient business environment by facilitating seamless employee collaboration across technologies. Enabled by our BT One collaboration solutions that are secure and accessible, to increase productivity and speed of business.
All are supported by best in class security and professional expertise to help you identify and protect what matters the most to your business.
Our portfolio strategy, the Cloud of Clouds, creates powerful new possibilities by combining our capabilities and expertise with those of our market-leading partners, globally into one cloud ecosystem. This is what truly brings digital initiatives to life for our customers.
Introduction to our Cloud of Clouds and our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
In the digital age, you need to make the most of the cloud to be successful, fast, agile and secure. Our portfolio strategy, the ‘Cloud of Clouds’ allows you to connect easily and securely to the applications and data you need, globally. We have the infrastructure, platform, tools, people, experience and relationships, making us the best partner for you to go on your cloud journey with, both now and into the future.
What we do locally
Our global networked IT services are designed by people with a rich heritage of technical innovation and vertical market expertise.
We are also continually investing to be the Cloud Services Integrator of choice for organisations that want to make the most of the cloud to be successful, fast, agile and secure.
BT opened an office in Budapest in 1999, which was followed by expansion into Poland, the Czech Republic and Russia.
Our customers in Central and Eastern Europe Poland know that BT has evolved from our former positioning as a traditional telecommunications company into a networked IT services company. BT services and solutions are increasingly helping customers reduce operational costs, future proof their investments and achieve higher IT standards.
For business customers in Central and Eastern Europe BT offers advanced and secure telecommunications services and IT solutions, including:
- Outsourced enterprise: network and network-centric ICT outsourcing
- Mobility and flexible working solutions
- Network connectivity: worldwide IP networking; worldwide MPLS; broadcast networks; worldwide bandwidth services; wholesale and retail voice services
- Field service management solutions for large organisations
- Security and risk management – BT is renowned for this in the banking sector
Right click to download video
View our infographic
BT RIO PŘÍLOHA 1
BT RIO PŘÍLOHA 2
BT RIO PŘÍLOHA 3
BT RIO PŘÍLOHA 4
BT RIO PŘÍLOHA 5
BT RIO SMLOUVA