The value we deliver
We’re a leading global business communications provider. With more than 17,000 people worldwide, we supply ICT services to 5,500 multinational companies across 180 countries worldwide.
We combine our global strengths in networking, cloud-based unified collaboration, hybrid cloud services and security with our deep expertise and global delivery model to be a trusted partner for our customers. We provide them with the services they need to enable the digital transformation of their businesses.
We are supporting our customers in three core areas:
- Digital customer: driving deeper and richer interactions with their end customers. Enabled by BT Contact global cloud-based contact solutions, that are integrated across multiple touchpoints for a consistent end-customer experience.
- Digital business: increasing business agility and innovation through the move to cloud. Enabled by first class Dynamic Network Services from BT Connect and the best connected Cloud provider from BT Compute to give you choice, control, and flexibility.
- Digital employee: creating a productive and efficient business environment by facilitating seamless employee collaboration across technologies. Enabled by our BT One collaboration solutions that are secure and accessible, to increase productivity and speed of business.
All are supported by best in class security and professional expertise to help you identify and protect what matters the most to your business.
Our portfolio strategy, the Cloud of Clouds, creates powerful new possibilities by combining our capabilities and expertise with those of our market-leading partners, globally into one cloud ecosystem. This is what truly brings digital initiatives to life for our customers.
Introduction to our Cloud of Clouds and our role as the Cloud Services Integrator
In the digital age, you need to make the most of the cloud to be successful, fast, agile and secure. Our portfolio strategy, the ‘Cloud of Clouds’ allows you to connect easily and securely to the applications and data you need, globally. We have the infrastructure, platform, tools, people, experience and relationships, making us the best partner for you to go on your cloud journey with, both now and into the future.
What we do locally in Switzerland
BT has been a corporate leader in Switzerland since 1992. Today it provides the most advanced and secure ICT servicesto globally represented Swiss, multi-site organisations. The company has seen strong growth over the lastyears, adding many renowned Swiss global players.
About 40 of Switzerland's top 100 companies rely on solutions from BT Global Services. Customers include: Credit Suisse, Novartis, UBS, Nestlé, Syngenta, Bank Julius Bär, SixGroup, Swatch, Glencore, Tetrapak, Clariant, UN, Triumph, Kuoni – to name only a few. In a recent ranking published by the prestigious Swiss ICT publication Computerworld Top 500 companies, BT Switzerland was ranked #15 of the largest ICT company in Switzerland.
Building on BTs state-of-the-art global IP network, BT Switzerland offers a wide variety of Networked IT Services including:
- Business transformation: consultancy, professional services and system integration, plus business process outsourcing
- Outsourced enterprise: network and network centric ICT outsourcing
- Enterprise applications: converged IPT, messaging and collaboration; customer relationship management; vertical sector applications; security and business continuity
- Application management: applications assured infrastructure; applications communications environment; content management
- Mobility: mobile solutions; mobile and flexible working
- Enterprise infrastructure: LAN management; managed desktop; data centre service and storage; managed CPE
- Network connectivity: IP networking; broadcast networks; bandwidth; voice
BT Switzerland employs more than 200 people and operates from its headquarters in Zurich-Wallisellen as well as Berne, Basel and Geneva.
Right click to download video
View our infographic