Digital innovation in capital markets
With the emergence of new technology paradigms we look at the key trends driving innovation across the industry and how to adapt and react to the changing landscape.
The capital markets landscape is evolving rapidly. Firms are seeking to accelerate the introduction of digital and automated services that will enable them to maintain pace and leadership in a highly competitive environment.
In this webinar, our experts discuss the key trends in digital innovation in the industry specifically focusing on how the emergence of the cloud, distributed ledger technology and artificial intelligence / machine learning is driving innovation across the industry. How big data is coming into its own, both underpinning and driving these key technologies across a number of use cases. And the rise of Fintechs keen to leverage emerging technologies to disrupt the status quo.
- Jannah Patchay, Associate, The Realization Group
- Michael Cooper, Managing Director, Aoraki Advisory
- Matt Harvey, Head of Cross Product Sales and Development, Natwest Markets
- Yousaf Hafeez, Director of Capital Markets Development, BT Radianz
- Graham House, Product Director, BT Radianz