How do you ensure security and experience when working from home?
- 5 Aug 2021
- 15:00 - 15:30 United Kingdom
Watch the replay
Homeworking is here to stay, but everybody who works from home knows the frustration of poorly performing applications.
At the same time IT leaders are struggling to keep their services secure and get the visibility and control they need. That’s why they’re looking to deliver the same network services they deploy in the office at home.
In our webinar replay, together with Cisco we will explore:
- why you need to think about SD-WAN at home as an option
- different options to support different employees in your organisation
- how the costs of the solution balance against an office solution.
- Andrew Small, Digital Solutions Director, BT
- Dominic Elliott, CTO BT global relationship, Cisco
Watch the replay >
Rewriting the relationship: a collaborative model for securitySuccessfully co-sourcing security infrastructure involves overcoming key barriers to establish a strong relationship based on shared responsibility.
Five factors shaping the future of work for business services companiesDiscover the decisions business services firms are facing about how they’ll operate in an emerging post-pandemic world.