How financial organisations maintain control in their move to cloud
The pandemic has changed the balance of risk and reward for financial services organisations - accelerating their move to a multi-cloud strategy. Control is crucial to managing the risk and delivering on the reward.
Join our webinar as we discuss how by moving to the cloud, you can maintain control over:
- security and regulation of your solution
- performance and experience of your applications
- costs and financial benefit realisation.
- Louise O'Neill, director banking and financial services, BT (host)
- Marc Blanco, director financial services, BT
- Charles Greenaway, CTO, BT
- Dave Funnell, senior manager, cloud provider business, VMware
More than connectivity: how wi-fi can transform stores into intelligent spaces
With the help of instore wi-fi, retailers can capture valuable information about their customers for a range of transformative benefits.