Look again at security automation: top 5 things to consider
Accepting automation in cybersecurity is a critical part of an organisation’s defence in today’s threat landscape.
With so many modern cyberattacks now heavily automated, enterprises need to adopt more automation to level the playing field. AI-powered automation can help identify relevant intelligence from the sea of incoming data that threatens to overwhelm the security department, as well as taking on more mundane security tasks. This frees up staff to focus on urgent and high priority threats – something that’s especially important considering the shortage of cyber skills affecting so many organisations.
Implementing automation is no easy task though. Join our panel of security experts as we provide insight on:
- our experience of implementing automation ourselves
- the top 5 considerations for implementation
- what the future holds
- Joanna Steed – Security Advisory Services, BT (HOST)
- Tris Morgan – Director, Security Advisory Services, BT
- Lee Stephens – Security Advisory Services, BT