The journey to private cloud: a best practice approach
- 11 Mar 2021
- 15:00 - 15:30 United Kingdom
Moving to private cloud as part of your hybrid cloud strategy is the first step in your journey to experiencing the agility of cloud without losing the strict security and governance you’ve been used to.
But why is it so important and what’s the best practice for making the move? And how do you make sure you’re getting the most from your Managed Service Provider as you navigate the change?
Join experts from BT and VMware for a virtual webinar that is designed to help you develop a best practice approach to private cloud.
- Dave Funnell, Senior manager, Cloud provider business, VMware
- David Simpkins, Senior manager, Hybrid cloud managed services, BT
- Maurice Nettesheim, Head of cloud compute and shared service portfolio, BT
- Sujoy Mukherjee, Product manager, Private cloud, BT
Watch the replay >
Shape your future infrastructure with a high-performance, cloud-delivered, and reliable SD-WAN solution from VMware and BT.