Across the globe, organisations continue to reset their workplace strategy. Building a hybrid workplace fit for the future is the way to go. Your people need one application that combines collaboration tools and gives them access to global voice services - ensuring they remain connected to one another as well as external third parties. Above all they need the user experience to be brilliant.
Operator Connect for Microsoft Teams with BT is at the forefront of future voice services innovation. Delivered directly through Microsoft Teams, we can securely integrate high quality voice with the very latest in digital collaboration. It’s an entirely new way to enable voice services and you don’t even need to be an existing BT customer to take advantage of it.
By combining pace, simplicity and reach we can help you accelerate your digital transformation by enabling new productive, hybrid workstyles built around Microsoft Teams. Working with us, you’ll benefit from:
- a simple and quick deployment through the Microsoft Teams admin centre
- full PSTN replacement services in 24 countries
- an extensive range of call packages starting from as little as £3.55 per user, per month
- user adoption support to bring faster business results
- secure, highly reliable services with monitored voice quality
- zero equipment on site – including Session Border Controllers (SBCs) saving capital expense
- carrier class support and reliability - 24/7/365 technical support and shared service level agreements with Microsoft to deliver a high quality of service
- working with an accredited Microsoft Gold partner with global experience and credentials.
We’ll also give you the ability to build on any existing Microsoft Teams Direct Routing services you already use and manage your Microsoft Teams tenant for you.
Talk to us about how we can add the power of our global voice network to Microsoft Teams.