Throughout our 30-year partnership with Cisco we've seen some big changes in the market, and we anticipate more to come.
But together, we've been there to support our customers with the services they need.
Cisco's lifecycle model is one of the ways we better understand the needs of our customers to deliver the innovative, best-in-breed products and solutions required to create a great and consistent user experience. BT is one of the first global partners for Cisco in their new lifecycle programme:
Our partnership, spanning 3 decades, includes a history of innovation and vast experience in delivering solutions quickly and effectively. We offer a complete range of services with Cisco which we have innovated together, including SD-WAN, LAN, CPE, Video Conferencing, Security, data centre and contact centre solutions. No matter where you're based or which industry you're in, you can benefit from a tailor-made solution that's right for you.
Together we have the scale, reach, financial stability and history of innovating together, all underpinned by our trusted networks and security.
Our Cisco specialisations, accreditations and certifications give you a glimpse into our know-how, experience and expertise around Cisco technology and solutions which allows us to deliver consistently:
- We're one of only five Cisco Global Gold Certified Partners, the highest tier of Cisco partner certification.
- In addition to Global Gold Partner Status, we maintain an overlay of 14 countries that retain local Gold Partner Status and continue to evolve breadth and depth of our Cisco capabilities globally.
- BT's Global division is trusted by its customers to meet their needs worldwide. This is affirmed by the Cisco Global Commerce Certification which BT has maintained for 15 years.
- We have 2,400 Cisco Certified individuals globally who have passed 16,930 Cisco Exams in total. This figure continues to grow as our people develop skills in new technical areas such as DevOps and ACI, as well as new Cisco Business certifications such as Customer Success Manager.
- We are one of the first Cisco partners to develop a global Customer Lifecycle Practice and to adopt the Cisco Customer Experience model.
You can trust us to design your digital future.